Bigfoot or ???

Midnight

Couple of weeks ago on animal planet some Colorado Division of Wildlife guy entertained some goof balls that explored the possibility of tracks being something else other than bears. They did weight test in the sand and all kinds of gimmicks to see the probability of a large creature making this extra long foot print in the sand.

I was blown away that the DWR guy even played along with the retarded idea. Bigfoot... come on!

Thursday night I ran across my own evidence.

3372bigfoot_1.jpg

398bigfoot2.jpg

3715bigfoot3.jpg

5922bigfoot4.jpg

3653bigfoot5.jpg

5975bigfoot6.jpg

all those tests performed by the DOW were performed on property where i run my horses by the river where the tracks were found a couple years ago... i even got the machine they used to check the weight sittin down there idk bout all you guys but it is a big possibility in colorado and have had a few of my own encounters of stuff that just wasnt right and seemed outa place more than usual so idk bout you guys but anythings possible and makes you think a little bit if you read some of the stories you might get to thinkin of some stuff you have seen or heard in the woods that didnt make since til you read the story

$MAVERICK$

LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-10 AT 08:56PM (MST)[p]
Bigfoot is defiantly alive and well in hills surrounding Utah county!!!
75734a68a5153bf61dc2.jpg

Ive also seen proof of a hairless albino big foot living in and around Altimont. They say it acts like a coydog "a coyote dog cross" wild but has has lost all fear of man. So watch your back!!! LOL

147bow_guy.jpg

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Nets are for fish!!

Interesting photos, although it certainly looks like the back foot of a really big bear, especially the curvature of the foot:

bear_tracks.gif

Would be weird if there were no front foot tracks but I suppose a bear could walk erect for a few yards or while eating berries off a tree. I have seen them stand and walk in berry bushes while raking the berries toward them with front paws.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Bigfoot is real, I am a believer. I also believe in aliens too though

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

>Bigfoot is real, I am a
>believer. I also believe in
>aliens too though
>
>Rub some dirt on it, ya
>sissy!

You still believe in santa and the easter bunny too.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I used to take a kifaru tipi on all my backcountry trips, anymore I just put on lipstick and spoon with sasquatch. Worth the weight savings, and I stay warmer than you'd believe. FWIW.

Is he / she a good kisser?

Life is like riding bulls. You're never truly ready ..... it just gets to be your turn.

Bigfoot better be able to undress really really fast if I run into him or he's gonna have a nice big .338 hole in that expensive Hollywood costume!!

I don't know if many of you caught the story of the Bigfoot photo from SWBUCKMASTER last year. Scott you got to tell the story. It's great.

He didn't just shoot this in his backyard. It was part of a great prank. You've got to hear this. Come on SWBUCKMASTER... tell us the details.

Midnight

Tooo funny, SW

It seems somebody found the grizzly bear tracks, now just need to match them to the bear.

By the Way... did I mention his was Millcreek Canyon off the Wasatch Front.

I have no idea how big the bear is... Black is my guess. Anyone have other tracks to gauge the size of this one?

I assume they look bigger than they are. Is that true or am I off?

BB...?

Midnight

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom