Bigfoot spotted in Morgan

B

Bigfoot45

Last night I was up in the Morgan area and spotted what only could have been a bigfoot. I'm headed back up Saturday night with a FLIR to get it on film.

Watch out for the flying saucers. The little green men in them might beam you up to examine you.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jan-07-14 AT 10:16PM (MST)[p]While I don't believe in ghosts, aliens, and all that sci fi garbage, I can vouch for the validity of the claims. I was up elk hunting yesterday morning and actually saw said Bigfoot. It was foggy but there was no mistaking it was him. Fearing for my life, I yelled out "F$@# you Bigfoot" and started shooting. I tracked blood for a few hundred yards but gave up.
Be careful out there as he is wounded. No telling what he could do

I saw a young lady in Scotland who had big feet.

2311idiot.jpg

dryboot, I feel for you but you have to remember those bigfoot's are tough. I've hit and lost at least three over the years.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-14 AT 10:57AM (MST)[p]Eel, I found out the hard way. I never should of taken a running shot. I admit Foot fever got the best of me and I was shaking like a dog s.hitting peach pits. I also feel my mini 14 just wasn't enough gun to take him down. I will be taking my 243 next time for shots over 800 yards

It was those damn booger bullets you were using, one_dry!
I heard they bounce right off the hair on one of them-there critters. Now here's double-blind, irrefutable proof!
(any chance I have to give you shiite, Mr BH)

If I were you guys, I'd stay out of the hills for 12 months minimum.
Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-14 AT 02:42PM (MST)[p]Zeke, I took your advice and switched to Barnes and acubond for the big boned Big Foot hunting. Mr. Big Foot plucked the slug out of his body and left it as a warning to me. The damn Barnes just Penciled through and never expanded abd didn't cause enough damage to bring him down. I will Give the bullet credit tho, it held 100% weight retention. :)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-14 AT 07:37AM (MST)[p]>
>
>P.s. shouldn't this be in the
>Utah forum? Thanks
>

Nay. I would think either the Bigfoot forum, paranormal forum, or Morgan county forum which are one in the same.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Bigfoot???? That was dryboot after skinning an elk. He was doing unexplainable things to that poor she elk. And then to think he blames an innocent f***ing Bigfoot for his disgusting habits.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-14 AT 04:41PM (MST)[p]Travis, you and I both know it was a consensual three-some between you, me and the cold elk carcass.

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-14
>AT 04:41?PM (MST)

>
>Travis, you and I both
>know it was a consensual
>three-some between you, me
>and the cold elk carcass.
>

Never said I wasn't there!!

Wanna smell my finger?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back