Biggest Fronts?

I am not sure what you are looking for when you are asking for biggest fronts but here is the best that I have.
DSCF8884.jpg
This is the same buck the one on the right is the brown side of the buck and the most recent. If you are talking about main beams then he is my biggest as far as main beems go. The white side goes 21" and I would have guessed that the brown side would go the exact same but I would have been wrong... The brown side actually had a 24.5" main beam...

If you are talking about the G4 measurement then this is one of my biggest that measures 11"
DSCF8885.jpg

My sheds are not the biggest but this is just what I have that I would like to share to keep your thread going. Hopefully more people will contribute and blow us out of the water.

These are the biggest of my heaviest: 24" 2-pt., 23&1/4" 3-pt., and a 27" 4-pt. I've found nicer "brownies", but these are cool because of the mass (pictures don't do justice; I just love to hold 'em):)!
6632heaviest_sheds.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-15-11 AT 09:40AM (MST)[p]Hey guys, thanks for posting up. Those are awesome sheds with great fronts. I should have specified what I ment by "big fronts". I was talking about the G4 and/or mainbeam measurement. I'm a sucker for big deep fronts...

This is the other pic I have. The one on the left is from the buck in the first pic, found a year later. He put on some mass and inlines.
809elk_hunt_2011_008.jpg

So you all may have seen these before but it is one of my best sets and definitely my favorite.

2773img_1123.jpg

5125img_1124.jpg

326img_1133.jpg

He is almost done at the taxidermist i can't wait to see him mounted up. I have been waiting for that for three years since i found him.