Biggest Loser?

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
How about we do another weight loss thread and post our results and updated maybe weekly or bi weekly to keep those of us that are trying to get back into shape motivated...

Last year I lost 50 pounds but between the down time when I was sick and all of the food from the Holidays I have gained 25 pounds back since Sept...

I'll start, I currently weigh 221 and have a goal set for 180...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>Count me in I'm at ---
>hoping to get to ---
>:)
>
>When do we start snort ???
>

Today :)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I'm in about the same boat as Snort. I'm 6' and started at 245 back in april. Got down to 215 in sept and was almost there untill work got crazy....has'nt let up since. I'm back up to 225 now, looking for 10-12% body fat which should be about 205 for me. I mostly plan on just stretching and getting my diet in check over the next couple weeks, by then work should die down and I can get into the gym. I'm in.

P.S... Snort is already the "biggest loser"

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-12 AT 02:38PM (MST)[p]Lost 40 lbs and now weigh 178. Feel and look great.

Eldorado

I am in...I joined a local group doing it. I am at 243 and my goal is to be around 205. The thing that scared me to death was my Body Fat % and my BMI.....SCARY wake up call!

>No fair snort, you have your
>worms helping you. :)
>

lol... I can send you some bear meat to even the odds...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

I'm in. Torn haammy, elbow sugery. 312.5 this am, yes that's 312.5. Trying to get back to 240. Started weight watchers. Weigh in next Tuesday right.

John

255# .....that is about the same ammount of junk food I ate over the Holidays. I will make it back to 215# by June 1st.

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

Currently weigh 245. Want to get down to 220. When does it start. I want to eat one last box of milk duds.

Hardway, How about every other Monday starting next week... Sound good to y'all?

Oh yeah almost forgot.. The winner gets nothing of material value just better health and mental toughness...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

I'll give it a go. Got down in the 240's in october. Weighed in at 257 yesterday morning. 6-2. I'm tired of my clothes not fitting!!!

I weighed myself on the morning of Jan. 1st........250! Not good at all. I got down to 215 at one point a couple of years ago, but I haven't been below 200 lbs for a very long time. That's my goal - 199.

I guess the secret is to exercise so much, you can't find the time to eat.

My horse is weighing in a little heavy after two month layoff. With calving and shed hunting bout to start I'll have his fat a$$ back into shape soon

Well, I got a "MAN COLD", so I'm lucky to be alive. I haven't been able to exercise for fear of getting pnumonia. I've still lost about 5 lbs, but I'm sure it was all snot so far.

Well, I didn't budge, not surprising though I didn't get as much exercise in as I should have last week.. Time for some motivation, think I'll go for a jog before dark...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Be gentle with those ankles and knees Snort, you'll miss them when they're gone.

Hardway, what do you do for work?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Fireball77 - it's O.K. to gain a little now, you'll probaly lose it again on the other side of your "CYCLE". Water weight sucks, huh?

>Hardway, what do you do for
>work?

Surveyor (leadman), we're building a new runway at Fresno Yosemite Airport.

listen, you bunch of fat asses- it's you lazy, lack of self desire and motivation that has turned you into the chubby tuna's you've become!

i'm here to tell you- if you really WANT to get fit, if you really WANT to get into shape , you CAN do it!

once you tell yourself you WILL get into shape , nothing can stop you!
i KNOW what it's like, i've BEEN there!

my senior year in high school i wrestled 112 lbs- well 10 years later i had filled out and was up to 145 lbs!

last year i decided ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! and today i'm pretty stacked and cut at 135 lbs!

remember- ONLY YOU CAN FIX YOUR PROBLEM! ( unless stinky stomper offeres to pay for a lypo suction...)

Never take advice from someone who doesn't know..............
and 300wbymann, you couldn't possibly know.

Seriously? 145 is fat for you? I would like to see you shoot a 300 Weatherby. It would probably end up on the ground, and I'm sure you would be bleeding from the cut above your eye.

You are the chuhuahua in this dog fight. LOL.

>I thought by the name of
>the thread it was about
>LSU.

Ah, either that or Pittsburgh.

-John Wayne

>Would you cool it Danny. I
>have along way to go
>to get even with Nevr_Catch
>and you're not helping.

never catch is my lsu bud, i got his back

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back