#biggestever

NeMont

Long Time Member
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-budget-deficit-widens-to-234-billion-in-february-2019-03-22

U.S. runs largest monthly budget deficit on record in February
Published: Mar 22, 2019

The numbers: The federal government ran a budget deficit of $234 billion in February, the Treasury Department reported on Friday, the biggest monthly shortfall on record.

Remember the whining about Obama's deficits and debt were going to destroy the country? Now nary a peep.

#Trump=debt#fakeconservatives

it's too bad God won't protect America from Trump spending too much and racking up debt after putting Trump in to protect America from liberals spending too much and racking up debt.

That God has some weird priorities.

Nemont

>
>
> God sent Trump
>to help you Nemont ?
>

That isn't what your brother Manny said. So which is it, does God choose our leaders or not? If so who come he loves America but there is no mention of America in his book?

Nemont

>
>
> God sent Trump
>to help you Nemont ?
>
LOL!

Trump 14:1... Let not your heart be troubled: believe in God, believe also in me.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Trade wars are easy to win are they? still buying that you retard chumps ?

looks like we may be heading into a slowdown, that should really help the debt. the lies they fed us about the tax scam are already coming home to roost. just wait until the feds revenues take a big chit. this is why you don't elect retards.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-19 AT 03:52PM (MST)[p]Christ, no one hates like you do Dude. Shameful.

>just keep spanking it to that
>Hillary poster

Are your lips blistered from the orange schlong shoved between them?

Nemont

First of all before ya come back with the oh so clever ?orange stain on your lips? I don't disagree with the premise the federal govt needs to quit hemorrhaging money it don't have on things it's not charged in the constitution to spend on.

Having said that nemont, I find it interesting that you never have names of your fellow ?true? conservatives that are gonna implement this balanced budget,debt reducing plan that makes the great nemonts tiny little pecker tingle? Kasich? Is that the name? ??????????. Who ya got? Back up that big pie hole with a plan big man. Should be simple for the smartest guy here that brings up the debt non-stop to have some names & a plan to address it or is that all ya got left to bash Trump over the head with?

>First of all before ya come
>back with the oh so
>clever ?orange stain on your
>lips? I don't disagree with
>the premise the federal govt
>needs to quit hemorrhaging money
>it don't have on things
>it's not charged in the
>constitution to spend on.
>
>Having said that nemont, I find
>it interesting that you never
>have names of your fellow
>?true? conservatives that are gonna
>implement this balanced budget,debt reducing
>plan that makes the great
>nemonts tiny little pecker tingle?
>Kasich? Is that the name?
>??????????. Who ya got? Back
>up that big pie hole
>with a plan big man.
>Should be simple for the
>smartest guy here that brings
>up the debt non-stop to
>have some names & a
>plan to address it or
>is that all ya got
>left to bash Trump over
>the head with?

How about Sen. Mike Enzi (Wyo), his budget wouldn't allow Trump to put another $95 billion in the OCO slush fund and would slash defense spending. Do you support that? Trump doesn't and I suspect most Trump is the greatest lovers don't either.

https://www.budget.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/FY 2020 Budget OVERVIEW.pdf

Name one Trump lover who will demand that the President get on board to cut defense spending as well force the budget back to the 2011 Budget Control Act spending caps. Or is that you just don't much give a phuk per usual and want to bash me?

Nemont

Hahahahaha!!!! Shift gears to the next round of BS ahe Nemo? Another anti Trump ploy, that's going to backfire in your face. You idiots just don't get it. Americans should be celebrating that the president of the United States wasn?t colluding with Russia. Instead the dems are crying in disappointment that trump has been cleared of collusion. Dems put all their eggs in one basket and it's biting them in the azz, big time.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-25-19 AT 03:14PM (MST)[p]
Fullthrottle,

Shifting gears? Put them all in prison, I give a phuk. I haven't been on here due to some flooding issues so I just posted. I know you are just another orange stained weasel but if you look at post 8 I was asked a question. I ignored the dig at me on the "smartest" BS stuff the clown show likes to post, I didn't use any orange lips description of OP, I answered his question.

Now in your world where Trump is the greatest can you show me why you aren't going nuts with the rapidly growing debt and widening budget deficit? Or is that you can only think about how great it is to screw your grand children? Of course it doesn't matter, Trump is spending so deficits don't matter and debt is grand.

Does it hurt when Trump turns the corner and irritates your throat with his schlong?

Nemont

Huh, not going nuts because the national debt was out of control way before Trump.
Not going nuts cause the economy is as strong as it has ever been. Anyone who has any drive whatsoever can make lots of money.
Not going nuts cause it's the lowest unemployment rate we have had in my lifetime, and for some ever.
Not going nuts cause trumps not a lifelong politician, sucking as much money out of the system as fast as he can for his own livelihood.
Not going nuts cause trumps draining the corrupt political swamp that has taken advantage of the system for way too long.
Not going nuts cause he's driving the political left wing wacko?s and biased media out of their minds.
Not going nuts cause I do like Trump, I'm proud to call him the president. Luckily for me I live in the United States where I have that freedom to choose who I like based on my own judgement and opinion, and don't need yours or anyone else?s approval. And luckily for America we are able to vote for our leadership, and more than one or few people?s opinions matter.

You are right is a great to live in America. You opinion counts just as much as mine, fairly simple concept.

If looking the other way on Trump spending because others ran up debt is where we are at then pretending to be conservative is a useless exercise for Trump supporters.

All those "wins" in the economy are currently being fueled by a binge of new borrowing and putting it on the credit card. For Trump supporters I am curious what his plan is for when the inevitable slow down happens, as it always has. Is the plan to double the debt again? Quantitative Easing round 50? At another $10 Trillion to the Feds balance sheet?

Conservatives used to argue that once the economy is going you start putting money away so that you have some dry powder for the next go around. I guess the Trump brand of conservatives slogan, "Live like there is no tomorrow so borrow as much as you can."

Nemont

Nemont even the New York times have gave Trump credit for trying to reduce gov. spending concerning medicare payments. He has proposed a reduction in price for meds and stopping the medical field from charging a higher price for patients using medicare over paying out of pocket.
I had a friend that worked for a local hospital in billings that told me years ago that they have a two tier system for billing patients. They charged a higher price if the patient has medical insurance, private or medicare compared to a patient with no insurance and paying out of pocket for medical services.

If the anti Trump NY times can give Trump credit for that, why can't you do the same.

RELH

Not saying the national debt isn't a big deal, but to put that can of worms entirely on Trump is absurd. His pros, far outweighs his cons, IMO.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-19 AT 12:01PM (MST)[p]Did I blame him for running up the debt or for continuing to do while claiming the economy is the greatest ever? Can you make a conservative case for running Trillion dollar annual deficits in a growing economy?

Was Obama to blame for the Trillions he put on the credit card? If yes then explain to me how Trump is off the hook for signing every spending bill sent to him?

Nemont

>Nemont even the New York times
>have gave Trump credit for
>trying to reduce gov. spending
>concerning medicare payments. He
>has proposed a reduction in
>price for meds and stopping
>the medical field from charging
>a higher price for patients
>using medicare over paying out
>of pocket.
> I had a
>friend that worked for a
>local hospital in billings that
>told me years ago that
>they have a two tier
>system for billing patients. They
>charged a higher price if
>the patient has medical insurance,
>private or medicare compared to
>a patient with no insurance
>and paying out of pocket
>for medical services.
>
>If the anti Trump NY times
>can give Trump credit for
>that, why can't you do
>the same.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>

The article from the NYT shows that "IF" enacted some of his ideas aren't bad for Medicare. I agree however he doesn't cut total spending. In fact total spending in his 2020 Budget is a record and the revenue isn't there to match.

Let's cut it all, medicare, medicaid, defense, non defense, mandatory or not. His budget doesn't do any of that, in addition of what he claims to want, let's see what he will be signing into law. Every time he claims he won't sign on to more spending guess what he does.

So the NYTimes applauds his good intentions, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. What my problem is what actually happens.

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom