Bigun' 2

W

WesternKS

Here's another video capture from a movie I took a few years back. This guy is still alive as far as I know. Huge Typical frame with a 3-4" cheater sticking out from each G2 (which you can't really see on the pictures). Biggest typical frame muley I've ever seen where I come from.

cs1.jpg

cs2.jpg

cs3.jpg

cs4.jpg

cs5.jpg

cs7.jpg

cs8.jpg

cs10.jpg

That is one great lookin' buck! Keep them coming if you have more. Are the pics from a digital video camera or do you have a program that converts 8mm to stills. I heard of such a program but I don't know what it is called. If anyone knows please post it. I'd love to be able to get some stills from my 8mm footage.

that is a great looking buck! any thoughts on what he might score? thanks for the pics.

Cripes he's a pig!! You can tell that dude is sporting some big bone on his head! Thanks for posting! GlomDawg

Awesome bucks!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool to see all of those angles of him. Did you get to connect with any of the monsters out there this year?

Didn't connect, didn't get any shots at any decent ones. Did pass up some shots on some whitetails though. Maybe next year I'll get an arrow in one of this guys' brothers.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-03 AT 09:32PM (MST)[p]Awesome Western KS. I have my wife checking into this product for me. She knows all about computers. She works for Dell as a Tech. We got a new system a month ago and she knows what will go on it. One question though. Is it pretty easy and does it tie up much space on your computer to download this ?
I got some awesome footage on my camcorder and would love to be able to post some of my photos like this.

Pretty simple to hook up and use. You just record a length of video, then you can step through it frame by frame and right click to save the frame as a jpg file. The program itself doesn't take much hard drive space. I haven't messed much with the movie files it saves, but they are pretty large files in .avi format.

WesternKS
Thanks for this link, I checked it out and ordered one. Maybe now I can get a few of the bigger critters off my videotape.

I have alot of video tape of elk and mule deer so am axious on getting it to. Wife said it will work on our computer so am getting one also. Thanks again for posting that web site.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-03 AT 06:39PM (MST)[p]I ordered that last night so hopefully it will get here soon.LOL

Body-wise, is that a small or young deer? He doesn't look much bigger than the does.

Look at the 4th and 5th photo and you can see that this buck is larger than the doe's. I have seen some huge bodied doe's. But this buck is older.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom