Bill WY

W

Willy_P

Do any of you all go by there? They were building a new building in town when I was there last year and it was supposedly apartments and a hotel/motel. Only thing I can find on it is in wikipedia and it says it is for the railroaders. Anybody know if they have rooms for others there and maybe a phone number??? Please and thank you.

Pat C.

Looks like it is 40 miles in either direction from Bill to local Motels, Gas etc., either up in Wright or down in Douglass.

Brian

I have always stayed in Douglas in the past if I stayed in a motel. I just thought if I could pick up one night when I was ready to leave for the Bairoil area I could shower and get my gear ready for the mountain after a week of eating dust. I will most likely go up to Casper or stay at the campground over at Alcova if I can't get a room there at Bill for one night. I hope the winds in Sept. are not quite as bad as Oct. BUT I think it always blows pretty good out on the prairie. Thanks for the info so far.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom