Billy's 2012 Archery Elk

BuckBuster

Hey guys, just thought I'd share some pictures of Billys labor day bull. We called this guy into 11 yards and he made a perfect front on shot. I had a great time with up there with Chad & Billy. 1 down 3 to go.
JB

30242012-09-03_10-29-55_26.jpg

28362012-09-03_10-28-42_958.jpg

18862012-09-03_10-33-15_242.jpg

1133get-attachment.aspx.jpg

That is a great bull. Congrats to the hunter! Quick question (and I'm not a score junky, just getting ready for Unit 15 hunt)- What does this bull score? I'm not great at this but been trying to hone my "Eastern-guy scoring elk skills" - first glance, Good fronts, weak thirds, decent fifths, good width and length - 330. Let me know how close I am if you put a tape on him. Again - excellent bull!

one down and 3 to go. Billy has set the bar, pretty nice looking bull. Good luck with the other tags hope you find a couple of monsters.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom