Bin Laden

AspenAdventures

Very Active Member
Which political party would Bin Laden vote for?

Liberals or Conservatives?

I would hate to vote for the same party Bin Laden would.....

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Conservatives, 6 years later and he's still free why would he vote for anyone else? he kils Americans and the conservatives go after Saddam and forget about him, why would he vote for anyone else?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-07 AT 09:07AM (MST)[p]I hate to say it but I agree. He is also a gun nut and smart, which is typically conservative territory.

Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

He wasn't free when Clinton was in charge? I guess I missed his incarceration during those 8 years.

Here we go into the time warp again, yes he was free when Clinton was in office but did you forget 9/11 and the search to find him after that? 9/11 changed the dynamics a little, oh and I think Bush was in office during and since then.

Did you forget about the bombing of US Embassy's and US Naval ships attributed to him BEFORE 9/11?

If it were that simple you may have a point, his family has power in Suadi and are friends with the Bush family for that matter so before 9/11 killing or arresting him was a touchy given the situation in the middle east. if you want to get technical why didn't Bush kill him in the 9 months he had before 9/11? it took 2 weeks to aprrove a war but 9 months wasn't enough time to wack a raghead?

Umm....If you give Clinton the cover of it being pre 9/11 why aren't you willing to give Bush the same cover? What happened prior to 9/11 that would have made it more appealing to take out bin Laden then during the first 9 months of the Bush admin. then during the last 6 years of the Clinton admin.?

I don't care if you want to blame Bush for not getting bin Laden post 9/11 because that is 100% true. You can't have it both ways though and absolve Clinton and blame Bush or vice versa prior to 9/11.

Also I though even the left believe that the war in Afghanistan is justified? Why are you griping about it taking only 2 weeks to approve it?

Nemont

No, one week would have been enough to go into Afganistan. I'm not blaming Bush for not wacking Bin Laden pre 9/11 but our time warp friends blame Clinton for not getting him. there would have been no time more prudent than the last year before 9/11 to waste him but Bush didn't, niether one felt it was worth the outfall that could come of it but Clinton gets all the blame. if we wacked everyone who could harm us at anytime anywhere the world would be total chaos, I don't blame either one of them.

Clinton's reaction to the Cole bombing, "We are investigating".

Interpretation: I do not have the time to deal with that right now. I am trying to keep my ass out of jail.

One President made a mistake about the "WMD's" and instigated a war with Iraq over it. The other President was aware of Osama being behind the attack on the U.S.S. Cole and several embassies and even cancelled a hit on Osama at a training camp. In short he failed to take any action after the killing of many American citizens.
I will leave it up to any American with God given "common sense" to decide who is the better president. As I said "common sense" this leaves you out Dude and your bent wrist liberal ideas. During the 30's and 40's you would have been referred to as a devote communist, today you are just a liberal I guess.

RELH

Did you read the other post? why didn't Bush take him out in the 9 months he had before 9/11 ? try harder. you admit Bush screwed up on the war costing 137,000 + Iraqi lives and 3000+ American lives plus the thousands of vets who're disabled for life and you say " Whoops my bad ! " we all make mistakes but com'on this wasn't the wrong size pizza ordered here.war is serious stuff and this was rushed for no good reason. still Clinton screwed up worse by not doing what Bush didn't do? you really need to think about what you say sometimes.

"you really need to think about what you say sometimes."

Yeah, Dude. Most of us wonder why you don't do that every time you take the silver spoon out of your mouth and reinforce your utter contempt for those of us of who don't ascribe to your Kumbaya world-view.

Last I checked the Republicans ripped apart his country and he is hiding in a hole. His money was frozen and he is on the run with a tinfoil hat on when he is not in a hole with a tinfoil hat on.

Yeah, your right.....HE LOVES REPUBLICANS.

What's the matter jim you can't tell me why Bush is less responsible for 9/11 than Clinton so you go right to the personal attack? well done good Bushie. unlike you I don't blame anyone except the people who did it like Bin Laden for 9/11, not Bush, Clinton or Iraq. pretty unreasonable huh?

Aspen the whole country was behind the search for Bin Laden with whatever it took, that still stands today so where do you figure it's a republican thing? the fact that we've failed might make you think the republicans are behind it but we all are. whatever you're on reduce the dosage, or maybe up it if it's a prescription drug.

Funny, seems like you have been blaming the repubs for being there, messing up by going, blada blada blada...

So I guess you have said it is a Republican thing......maybe you are right....the whole country democrat and republican are responsible for what we do as a country.....naaaa tell that to Piglowski....she wanted more troops then didn't....wanted to go to war then didn't.....thought the weapons inspectors were worthless then priceless....blada blada blada....

Yeah, you dems have called it a republican thing from day one.

9/11 would have never happened if Cliton would have done his job. The only person he thought about wacking was himself. I hate what the Dems stand for. They are going to put this country out of business. No questions asked.

Aspen Iraq and Afganistan are two different countries, Saddam wasn't a nick name for Bin Laden either. you need to do a little reading and you'll see we have two differnt operations going on, one to find a terrorist who killed Americans in Afganistan and one to.......well nobody knows why. I've never said one word in protest to the hunt for Bin Laden.

freak , you won't answer why Bush didn't do what you say Clinton should have done either, 9 months to do it guy com'on. good Bushy tactics though, change the subject or just act stupid.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-08-07 AT 07:59AM (MST)[p]Clinton had Bin Laden given to him by the Saudis. He said no. Gore laughed at Olli North when Ollie said a terrorist Bin Laden had threatened his family.

Bush, the current president, is hunting him down as we speak.

You're right dude, the dems are all over this one. They are all over on the other side of the fence. Trust me, Afghanistan is a Republican thing. A dem pres would not have gone in after him.

Lay off the weed Aspen, I know no one from either party who was ever opposed to the hunt for Bin Laden from day one.

So you can't tell us why Bush was right not to take Bin Laden out in the 9 months prior to 9/11 but Clinton was wrong not to take him out 5 years before? well then you should at least be smart enought to change the subject and shut up about it. avoid your weak points when you debate don't exploit them.

huntindude?

The answer to your question is simple. If Cliton would have done his job you wouldn't be stuck on Bush not wacking Bin Ladin 9 months prior to 9/11 because there never would have never been a 9/11. You Dems are all the same. We are never going be on the same page.

That's not an answer it's an excuse. if Clinton was incompetent then why didn't Bush get'er done? could it be his crystal ball was no better than Clinton's? if Bush didn't think it was worth the friction it could have caused then Clinton should not be held to a higher standard. if you can't do better than that it would benefit your agenda to drop the subject.

Dude..Hardly ever post, just read nonsense. How can you support a party that is relentless in its quest to take your right to bear arms away?

Well believe it or not I'm not a democrat, it's not so much that I like the dems as it is I'm so disappointed with the republicans. if you're content with the republican party of today then I guess you could call me a dem and I'm ok with it.

Yep I'm a citizen and a republican , ( I think I'll change to independent though ) I'll bet some of my family has been here longer than yours so no I'm not a transplant.

Freak about the only office I've spent time in was the principal's. I probably won't leave until I'm banned you guys are too fun .

" So you can't tell us why Bush was right not to take Bin Laden out in the 9 months prior to 9/11 but Clinton was wrong not to take him out 5 years before?"

IF, within the 9 months that Bush was in office, and he knew the wherabouts of OBL, he should have smoked him.

Did Bush know? If not, how come? Bad pass-down from the Clinton Admin? Malfeasance? Dealing with the bedwetting lefties because they wanted another recount?

Clinton had a few chances if history proves correct. OBL was a player in Mogadishu, the USS Cole and the 1st (as well as the second) WTC attacks. Other things as well on other peoples soil.

You say that the Saudis were the Bushs friends? Hey, Clinton was and still is tight with them. I suspect all our pols kiss their ass in some respect.

OBL wasn't old news. He has been on the terror scene for quite some time.

Well that was close to an answer, you at least admitted Bush may have been wrong also. I don't fault either one them for not predicting the future but I'll have to say your 20/20 hind sight is working great.

In reality, He would not vote at all. The life style he is promoting would require all others to be like minded ....or dead. No exceptions.

Women would be slaves walking six feet behind the men, not able to look a man in the eyes without getting beaten. Covered head to foot in Berkas.

Books and Movies would not exist. And all people with higher education would be thrown in jail or killed, and the books would be burned.

Our memories are to short on the lifestyle that was like for the Afgahn people before we came there.

There are only two types of people - The Hunters and the hunted,
I hunt.
Alchase

Dude,

Clinton had 6 years to do something about Bin Laden, Bush had 9 months. I doubt that Clinton would have done much to counter act terrorism if he were President during and after 9/11. His record in that endeavor speaks for itself. Infact I would hate to think how many more attacks like 9/11 would have happened if Clinton were President during that time. At least Bush had the guts to go getem. Bush did something! Clinton didn't. Thats the hard facts! To try and say that Bush should have known, or did know about Bin Ladens threat in the 9 months prior to 9/11 is plain naive. I doubt the Clinton Administration left him with anything to go on in those 9 months........afterall Clinton did not think Bin Laden was a threat.

"At least Bush had the guts to go getem. Bush did something! Clinton didn't."

Actually Rack, Clinton did do something. He fired off a brace of Tomahawk missiles and destroyed a pill factory in the Sudan and killed the janitor.

One word to sum it up, well two worthless words-- Al Gore. If he were in office or any Dem for that matter we would all be speaking Arabic and beating women right now. I can't imagine what would have and could have happened if Gore was in office during 9/11. Next time someone wants to rag on Bush think about Gore and everything seems to be downright peachy!!! Heck, the man can't even find a way to fight global warming let alone another country.

OK you guys are wearing me down. Bush has no responsibility for anything and he's the second coming of Christ. all presidents before and after him are simple rubbish, we are not worthy of his greatness. there, leave it to me to hang out at one of the three pro Bush/war sites in the world.

I feel like Jerry Clower the time he was in the tree trying to wrestle the coon out, he yelled at Marcelle "just shoot up in the tree", Marcelle said "I cant I might hit you", Jerry yelled back " it doesn't matter one of us has got to have some relief "

Dude;
If it's relief you want, just leave this site and crawl back into your peachy dream world and continue to hide your head in the sand while praying for nirvanna. Opps I forgot, you might not be the praying type.

RELH

No that's ok, since last Nov. now I can enjoy your type as entertainment rather than a threat to the country. sad part is you're handing the country over the the far left like Pelosi with your far right failures, after a dem president is in office you'll wish we could be more middle of the road like I've always advocated. we may have more in common then.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom