Bino Help?

Muleyfanatic

I was camping this weekend and this morning I went on a hike. I had my binos with me but I haven't looked through them in a couple of weeks. I saw a doe on the other side of this ridge and I pulled up my binoculars to find that my left lens is completely blurry. So, what anybody would do I scrolled the thing at the top to adjust it, but it adjusted the right lens. But on the right lens I already have the scroll thing on top of it to adjust it. So I have two different adjusters for my right lens but none for my left. I'm not too experienced of a hunter yet so I don't know what quite is going on. (I'm only 15) Any Help? Thanks

If you aim at something with your binos, use the top center focus wheel to make things clear for your left eye only.

Now, close your left eye and use the right eye piece only to focus for your right eye, you should be good to go.

After that, you only need the center focus wheel for a total picture as they are set to your eyes.

I know that is how it used to be. But somehow, magically, both the focus wheels are being used for my right eye. Is there someway to switch which eye the top focus wheel adjusts?

On most bino's the center focus knob snaps in or pulls outward to lock the diopter settings. I would try to see if that fixes your problem. You will need to remember which eye piece is focusing right now as once you push in the adjuster knob you will want to close that eye and turn the center focus knob until the imagelooks sharp and clear for the eye left open. Then pull the knob out again and turn it more until the eye that was closed during the first step comes into focus, then snap the knob closed and you should be set to go. Good luck.
BB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom