Binoculars Wanted

bigbrink

I'm looking to buy a pair of binoculars this summer. My budget is $700 or less. I want 10x50 or 10x42 size. Let me know if you have any you want to sell

I've got a real nice pair of Leupold WindRiver 10x50s. They are like new and in excellent condition. They have great glass, waterproof/fogproof, armor coated and extremely lite-weight. I have absolutely loved them. I just got brand new Swarovski binos so I no longer need the Leupold binoculars. Please call me or send a message if you are interested in further information or pictures. Thanks. Kip 801-472-6555

Why not spring for a pair of brand new Leupold GR HD 10x42's from Cabelas? $599 after rebate and they are fantastic.

I have a pair of Zen Ray 10x43 ED2's that I would ship to your door for $350. They have been outside three times and are in perfect condition! Great glass for the money, but I am going to buy a pair of 15's.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-10 AT 06:48AM (MST)[p]>Why not spring for a pair
>of brand new Leupold GR
>HD 10x42's from Cabelas?
>$599 after rebate and they
>are fantastic.

I am in the same boat. Right now the Leupold GR HD 10 x 42's from Cabela's are what I am leaning toward. I just need to get my but (and broken leg) to my nearby Cabela's, which is about an hour away, to try them out.

I hear they're a little heavy, but you can't beat a Leupold warranty. I presently own five of their scopes and the quality is outstanding. If you do buy these let me know what you think.

GrizlyHunter

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom