Biology quiz

Betterluckythangood

It’s late winter 22/23. Three feet of snow on the ground. An average bull, a 20” buck, a doe and a fawn have gathered around a clump of oak brush. There is five acorns still attached to the oak brush. A little ways off, there are three coyotes eyeing up the situation. A little further off, there is a shed hunter with the letters T-A-R-D on the front of his baseball cap sitting in his SxS. The coyotes are not particularly concerned with the shed hunter because they figure his turret is dialed to 750 and they are at 320.

First Question. Who is going to get the five acorns?

Second Question. Is the buck going to kill that fawn?

Last question. How many shots before the shed hunter figures out his turret is off? He isn’t filming so he can’t do a playback and doesn’t have a spotter.

The TARD That told Everybody He Was Going Shed Hunting Was Still trying to Harvest/Poach His Bull Elk,His PISSCUTTER Buck & Fill His Doe Permit!

He realizes He Made A 2nd Mistake & The Animals Are Actually At 1750 Yards Away!

He Sticks His 15,000.00 Long Ranger Out The Side Door Of His 55,000.00 Side X Side & Starts Firing Away!

The Buck Kills The Fawn & Says: This SShhiitt Ain't Happening Again,I'm Getting Me A Meal!

He Shoots At The Bull & Wounds The Doe!

Then He Shoots At The Buck & Wounds The Bull!

Then He Shoots At The Fawn Which Is Already Dead & Wounds The Buck!

He's Shot 3 Boxes Of Bullets & Now He's Out Of Ammo!

Then He Says:I Don't Think I Hit Any Of Them & I'm Not Hiking Across That Canyon To Find Out!

The 3 Coyotes Are Laughing Their Asses Off & Telling Each Other This Will Be The easiest Smorgasbord Of Food They've Ever Had!

The TARD That told Everybody He Was Going Shed Hunting Was Still trying to Harvest/Poach His Bull Elk,His PISSCUTTER Buck & Fill His Doe Permit!

He realizes He Made A 2nd Mistake & The Animals Are Actually At 1750 Yards Away!

He Sticks His 15,000.00 Long Ranger Out The Side Door Of His 55,000.00 Side X Side & Starts Firing Away!

The Buck Kills The Fawn & Says: This SShhiitt Ain't Happening Again,I'm Getting Me A Meal!

Then He Says:I Don't Think I Hit Any Of Them & I'm Not Hiking Across That Canyon To Find Out!

The 3 Coyotes Are Laughing Their Asses Off & Telling Each Other This Will Be The easiest Smorgasbord Of Food They've Ever Had!
So, you're saying a squirrel gets the acorns? 😄

Damn near peed myself reading that one...

Just in case there are any academics out there with masters or doctorate degrees in wildlife biology that are taking the quiz, I want to remind you that, with the five acorns being the last forage on the winter range that elk are grazers and deer are browsers. Very important when answering question #1

Was I Wrong?

I'm Sure Nilly Would Say I Was!

Just in case there are any academics out there with masters or doctorate degrees in wildlife biology that are taking the quiz, I want to remind you that, with the five acorns being the last forage on the winter range that elk are grazers and deer are browsers. Very important when answering question #1

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom