Birds of Prey

buglinbilly

Very Active Member
I love birds of prey, but have never been able to really get any decent photos of them. I would like to have others post some of their birds of prey photos.

Here's one I took just yesterday, but it's much farther away than I would have preferred.

114.jpg

Have a good one. BB

LAST EDITED ON Jun-30-11 AT 08:38PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-30-11 AT 08:34?PM (MST)

Here is some from Oregon.
2420bald-eagle-054-2.jpg-f.jpg

7139osprey-7.jpg-a.jpg

177220101111-november_buck_rut_2010_040-2-2.jpg

2432sage-grouse-457-a.jpg

My favorite pic is of the perched eagle that seems very intent and focused.
Perhaps on it's next meal? Great pic Brute.

Eldorado

Awesome pics Ricochet. My favorite one is were the eagle is launching himself off his snowy perch.
Thanks for sharing.

Eldorado

LAST EDITED ON Jul-03-11 AT 10:56AM (MST)[p]That 2nd pic is breathtaking. Incredible how the Andean condor can glide effortlessly all day long. Thanks for posting.

Eldorado

May you all have a great fourth. These were a few I took some years back. I just can't seem to get any good birds of prey. Hopefully this year I can get a decent photo.

84.jpg

85.jpg

72.jpg

73.jpg

44-1.jpg
Have a good one and thanks to all who posted on this thread. There are some great shots. BB

>I love birds of prey, but
>have never been able to
>really get any decent photos
>of them. I would
>like to have others post
>some of their birds of
>prey photos.
>
>Here's one I took just yesterday,
>but it's much farther away
>than I would have preferred.
>
>
>
114.jpg

>
>Have a good one. BB

Here's a couple shots of mine.
4475dsc_8711.jpg

9316dsc_8896.jpg

www.sinclairimageryinc.com

You guys should watch the movie titled "The Fourth Kind"......It'll change the way you look at owls.

Scared the hell outa me.

If you guys think these are eagles, you might just be suppressing some really bad memories. Ha, Ha. Watch the movie and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Gorgeous pics Cauch. My favorite is the last pic. Proud and triumphant in victory. Thanks for sharing.

Eldorado

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom