Bison Meat, would anybody like some

A

ARO

I am from Maryland, and will hunting bison in the Jackson area of Wyoming Oct 24-31. We will be flying, so I will only be able to bring home 100# or so of meat. I was gonna donate the rest to the Fish & Game, however if someone would like the rest of the meat, and would be willing to help get it out of the field, you are more then welcome to it. All this depends of course on whether or not I get a bison.

If anyone is interested please pm me.
Shane

I will be doing the same hunt the first week of november. Let us all know how you did when you get back.

I'd highly recommend you consider donating it to the food bank in Cody. A lot of local people will benefit from a donation such as this.

I did that with a bison I shot in Montana in 2001, donated most of it to the Gallatin Valley Food Bank in Bozeman, and felt real good about doing it.

On the other hand, Bison are excellent eating!

Food banks are always a good deal. You can also check with some of the tag and drag guys that haul out for a fee. Some might be willing to take meat as a gift and haul out the beast for you out of the goodness of their heart...

my thought would be to UPS or send it air cargo....might be your only chance to eat a bison that you harvested..

hey there,

What part of Md are you from? Im live in southern maryland. How was your hunt? Where did u hunt? Im going out Nov 14th for a week mule deer hunting. How was the weather?

Deerslayer,

Where or should say what part of state you going to hunt to hunt MULEY's middle of this month?

Brian

We are going to hunt just north of Newcastle Wy. Wish we had colder weather to push them down but you never know.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom