Black Bear - Back Door

grizzly

Long Time Member
The proclamation says postcards will be sent to successful hunters by March 10th. When does the backdoor usually show up?

Grizzly

PS. Tristate, please be an adult and respect my wishes that you do not respond to any of my posts. I, in turn, will do you the courtesy of not responding to any of yours. I simply do not wish to converse with you.

Thanks. I'm happy with it. :)

Grizzly

PS. Tristate, please be an adult and respect my wishes that you do not respond to any of my posts. I, in turn, will do you the courtesy of not responding to any of yours. I simply do not wish to converse with you.

Fairly certain the results are viewable if you were drawn now. Just checked and It shows a spring bear CH tag available for purchase on my account. Good Luck everyone.

I don't have that for bear but I do have an option that I do not recall seeing in the past labeled as "Res Special Unit Turkey" for only $5. Does that mean I drew turkey???

Scratch that question regarding the special unit turkey. I see it's just an OTC tag for a few northern units. Damn my Idaho luck if draw results are truely posted. Grats wapiti39! Good luck to everyone else!

ElkNut - Get online as if you were going to purchase a tag. Once the draws are complete, if you drew, the tag will show under your available tags for purchase and will be denoted as a CH - Bear Tag or CH-(fill in the tag you applied for). Fingers crossed they are not done as mine is showing nothing but regular OTC tags.

as mentioned above, when you are logged into your account there should be a tab ( was not there last time i checked, unless I have lost my mind, a very real possibility)labeled controlled hunts and that is where I am seeing the CH bear tag available for purchase. Hope that helps.

They're up. I drew 32 Spring.

Grizzly

Are you saying they are up through the back door??? If thats the case I will be spending all my time on the oregon side of hells canyon....I am still getting there are no draw results posted and a back door of only a general tag.....

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-13 AT 05:29PM (MST)[p]Backdoor is up. I just paid for my tag. The ten year wait is over.

Grizzly

>http://www.elknut.com
>Vortex Optics Dealer
>
> Either it's not up
>for me or I didn't
>draw so I do not
>see a "controlled hunt" tab"?
>Exactly where should it be?
>
>
> ElkNut1

If you drew, when you click on Tags it will give you the option to buy a CH Black Bear Tag. If no option to buy, then no tag. Sorry.

Grizzly

>Congrats Grizzly, Wife and I also
>drew that tag.

Thanks. My wife has wanted a bear rug for a long time. It looks like first week of May is the time to go. Is that what you expect?

Grizzly

Grizzly, I would expect that to be a good time for the hunt, dependent on the snow pack and access, but generally a good time for sure to plan on being there. Good luck to everyone.

>The are up on the website
>you don't have to go
>back door as much as
>you all love doing that.
>

This coming from a guy named Pooner :)

Grizzly

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom