Black Caucus praise commy thug

Of course they all pandered to him too! He asked them "What can we do? What can we do to help President Obama?" I would have loved to have looked him right in the eye and told him the truth: "Stop being communist! Give the people back their lands! Give them back human rights! Give them back their businesses and let your country grow! Go to prison for all the death and oppresion you and your beady eyed little brother have caused!"

But none of them did that of course...

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Once in a while it pays to not be childish, this is one of them.

Casto is about dead, his brother will be who we're dealing with soon, if we can change our relations with Cuba great. if some of you remember we had some trouble with Japan , Germany and if you go back a ways even with England so what makes Cuba different? if we can put the past behind us and move forward all the better, it's going to happen anyway so it might as well be sooner than later.

Why don't admit your real problem is Obama is being liked and welcomed by foreign governments and it burns you, if he can get more done with diplomacy than you could by force it will even toast you more. you're too funny, and too predictable.

He can be liked all he wants and I certainly have no problem with it.
But Castro is a murderous thug and should be dealt with as such. Not treated as a friend.

What about China? they're everything we're supposed to be against, and we can't brown nose them hard enough. what you're saying is we don't need Cuba so we can afford to pee on them a little longer, Cuban's have more human rights than the Chinese so your attiude doesn't stand the common sense test.

Well Dude in case you have not noticed China is not located 90 miles off our coast. If they were something tells me things would be wildly different.

"Here's something for you doom and gloomer, coolaid drinkers that might help you from offing yourselves; you could have had Hillary."
Tfinalshot March 24, 2009

So supporting communist nations buy buying their crap and borrowing money from them to the point we're depedant is good foreign policy as long as they're over 100 miles away? o'tay

What part of improved relations with a nation less than 100 miles away is bad?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom