Black shopping channel

usahunter

I'm confused, you can't find a more color blind person than me but I have to wonder..... What actually is racism? I noticed a Black shopping channel on TV, and that's great but, what if I started a white shopping channel? I believe that would be called racist, or how about a white sportsmen club or if I point someone out by saying " he's standing next to the black guy " to me that's a descriptive observation not racism, in California we have , black probation officer organizations and locally a San Diego black. Police officer club, try replacing the black with white and we will have major problems, before you go off on the black slavery thing think about this, I'm Irish descent and there where more Irish people enslaved than all black slaves combined, did you know that the Roman soldiers were all issued a slave and most of them weren't black, I believe Iceland was populated by slaves that the Vikings left behind. I guess even though I've never been to Ireland I should try for some form of repatriation .

I hear ya'. Things have changed a lot over the past few years. Hypocrites like spike Lee, a couple 'reverends' promote more racism then they prevent.

Back in the early 70s I was boxing for the Navy. Just me and a bunch of black guys touring the west coast. Never thought of them as anything but team mates.

We were in a bar/BBQ joint in an area in Oakland called Hunters Point. I was definitely in the minority and got my share of nasty looks from folks.

LAST EDITED ON May-05-14 AT 08:58PM (MST)[p]I guess racism is getting worse. In the old days, we all had Black AND White TVs, and everybody was tickled Pink! After a while, most people went to Colored TVs. Hey, is Colored a racist term?

Im going to start a national white holiday!!!! all white people get the day off work

Then also a only white college. I mean there is a black only college so why not

LAST EDITED ON May-05-14 AT 09:02PM (MST)[p]Also, Negro College Fund, Black only Dating Site, the list goes on and on. I don't consider myself racist, but I sure consider myself teed off, when I see such a double standard, on things like this.

Why not a white holiday etc?
What's good for the goose is good for the gander!
(Oops, did that sound sexist?) lol
Zeke

I got called a White SOB the other day!

Can I Sue?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

What do they sell on the black shopping channel? Gold chains, fried chic......never mind:)

Eel

BESS- You'd consider suing your Mother?

When I say "Mexican" around my oldest daughter, she scolds me for saying it. I laugh and ask her if that person is from Mexico, they are a Mexican. I'm not racist...I love Strawberries though....ain't gonna lie. Our schools are teaching some really jacked up things. I remember when being gay was a bad thing...not a trendy thing.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Hey Wisz!

Turn the Volume up LOUD & Listen!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom