D

D13er

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=da8_1239137290
He'd be shot in the land of the FREE??

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Cornhusker

You saw a Turk?. When I clicked the link I'll I saw was a naked picture of Cindy Crawford.

does it really matter what he said dork??......just try the black makeup here.....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I'm not that stupid D just messing with you a little. Thanks for the chuckle in the morning I'll be laughing all day. Yes I know the U.S. is still sensitive about racial issues I can still understand why, can you?

....of course I understand why...we need racial tension to promote some causes and finance some entire industries...

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Cornhusker,

Why should the U.S. still be super sensitive to racial issues? We elected a black man, or at least a 1/2 black man who identifies himself as black, as president. I think alot of racism is kept alive by guys like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and their worst fear is an America where black people can achieve anything including being president.

Racial sensitivity is kept alive in order for the so called black leaders to profit from. Jesse Jackson's kids don't go to inner city schools, Jesse. Rev. Jerimiah Wright lives in a $1.6 million home in gated community in Chicago even though he preached against the middle class and consumerism. Al Sharpton is worse then either. They can only thrive if they can continue to convince blacks that they are held down by whites.

Nemont

>Cornhusker,
>
>Why should the U.S. still be
>super sensitive to racial issues?
> We elected a black
>man, or at least a
>1/2 black man who identifies
>himself as black, as president.
> I think alot of
>racism is kept alive by
>guys like Al Sharpton and
>Jesse Jackson and their worst
>fear is an America where
>black people can achieve anything
>including being president.
>
>Racial sensitivity is kept alive in
>order for the so called
>black leaders to profit from.
> Jesse Jackson's kids don't
>go to inner city schools,
>Jesse. Rev. Jerimiah Wright
>lives in a $1.6 million
>home in gated community in
>Chicago even though he preached
>against the middle class and
>consumerism. Al Sharpton is worse
>then either. They can
>only thrive if they can
>continue to convince blacks that
>they are held down by
>whites.
>
>
>Nemont
>
>

YES AND THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF A "WELFARE PIMP"

"Here's something for you doom and gloomer, coolaid drinkers that might help you from offing yourselves; you could have had Hillary."
Tfinalshot March 24, 2009

I'm not much of a fan of Jackson or Sharpton they follow much of the prescribed script of Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm X,Marcus Garvey, A. Phillip Randolph and others who have gone before them. But yes racism exists in America still not just for blacks but for Mexicans, Native Americans, Sudanese, Jews, I could go on forever. I don't think we have to be super sensitive and yes black leaders use it to profit themselves. It will always exist with some and that is why you have the increase in white power groups throughout America and Europe.

Acknowledging that racism still exists I voted at the state level to end Affirmative Action programs in Nebraska and we won. I just don't believe the govenment can effectively regulate racism. How did we elect a half black half white president? In the majority of the peoples beliefs he was the best choice possible. I can't disagree with anything you wrote Ne.Mont is that a bad thing?

Ransom
I looked close and I can see Cindy Crawford in the video as well. I'm going to thank my Lasik surgeon for that.

Not being able to disagree is fine. I just didn't understand your comment that we are sensitive to racial issues.

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom