Blacks Creek Barbarian Featherlight Pack???

oregonmuley

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-05-10 AT 12:57PM (MST)[p]In a magazine I just got it had a big ad for the new Blacks Creek Barbarian Featherlight pack.

Looks like a pretty cool pack overall. Supposed to be about 4400cu in size, weighs 6.6lbs and is partially made out of Dynema which is pretty high tech material from what I have read.

Not sure if they are even out yet but anybody seen one of these in person? Thoughts? Price seems pretty good and would be maybe a good hunting pack. Been looking at the Sitka Bivy 45 but this one may also be an option.
Anyway, appreciate any info anyone has on this one.

4b43999861f35ee6.jpg

I just received one for demo purposes for my upcoming International Sportsman's Expo in Sacramento. The pack is incredibly light and comfortable for the cubic inches it can pack and weight it can carry. I spoke to Robert at Blacks Creek who did extensive field testing earlier this season and he had raves about the pack. I should have them in stock within the next month or so and will always offer the best prices on the web and un-advertised discount to MM members.

Ed
www.huntpacks.com

Ed,
Great - you will have to post some more once you have had a chance to use it a little. Looks like a really nice pack and the price is good on it.
If you have a chance maybe post up some better pictures?? The ones in the catalog don't show much of the pockets.
Thanks again

Ed,

I love the pack and can't wait to start using it. I think I'm going to load some weight in it and take it out today for a hike.

JR

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-10 AT 08:01PM (MST)[p]whats the pocket layout like? the website doesn't really say anything.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom