Blacks Creek Canadian

fuzzyvelvet

I have been looking into this pack and was wondering where to see it personally and who has the best deal on it? I live in Southern Colorado and the nearest Sportsmans Warehouse does not have any in stock.

Thanks, Fuzzy

I have this pack. It's been a great pack. I packed out 4 elk and 3 deer, It carried a 100lbs great for a light internal frame pack. The company is top notch I sent mine in last week because one of the straps had ripped. They fixed it and sent it back overnight. Supper company, Great Pack.

Fuzzy,

The latest issue of Bowhunt America has a good article on "elk" packs. They list the weight of several popular packs. On their scale the Canadian weighs 6 lbs 12 oz. For comparison, Badlands 2200 = 5 lbs 13 oz, Mainbeam XL = 7 lbs 10 oz, Eberlestock J107 = 8 lbs 12 oz, Kifaru Late season = 4 lbs 5 oz, and the Timberhawk Killshot = 5 lbs 8 oz.

I just bought the Alaskan and I can't wait to stain it with some blood! Man, that thing can carry some weight! Bought it at Sportsmans for $150! I thought it was a great deal!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom