Blacksmith Fork Sheep Rustler On The Loose

Kevin D

There's been an abandoned sheep, left behind when the sheep herders loaded up their herds for winter pasture, that's turned up missing lately. The sheep had been hanging out near the mouth of Lefthand Fork and word in Hawn's is that a hound dogger is somehow connected with its disappearance. As a matter of fact, A light gray Ford Powerstroke with bullet holes in the tailgate was recently spotted driving down the highway with a sheep's head sticking out of the stike hole in the dogbox. One daresn't even think about what this hound dogger wants with this sheep or what's in store for it.

So if any of you out there have a favorite sheep or other small ungulate that you are looking after, better keep a close eye on it until this rustler is apprehended.

I don't want to throw any fuel on the fire, but my wife works in a fabric shop and said some guy wearing a fishnet Raiders jersey with the number 69 and name "Dawg" on the back came in asking for some industrial strength velcro the other day. When she showed him the strongest velcro they had he asked if she thought it could be sewn to a pair of chaps. This could be an important clue in your mystery.

Rut

That sheep must have been desperate to get off the mountain if it let a houndman catch it. Most likely the culprit had some of them velcro gloves used for, uh, well....the culprit must have had some velcro gloves.

That is some kind of snow you are having up North Kev. With the sheep in natural snow camo and all, how else would you explain the capture? I say the sheep had three choices, become lion protein; freeze to death; live in a warm kennel with some mangy hounds and become a sex toy once a week. Looks like it choose life.

Ed

This is exactly the kind of horror story I tell all my "small ungulates" so they won't be fooled and talk to strangers. How terrifying for the little sheep. You can bet if the little bugger had her head sticking OUT of the strike hole in the dogbox then, just as soon as the culprit felt safe she had her head sticking IN the strike hole so she couldn't squirm around. Or at least that's how I've heard it's done. ;-)

Last report I got on the scanner was that said powerstroke was seen swerving down the highway with the songs "Ewe are my sunshine" and "HoundDawg had a little lamb" coming from the cab. The little sheep was riding shotgun, wearing a straw cowboy hat and a radio collar, blowing cigarette smoke out the window. I think they have become friends.

I believe they have the culprit in custody. I just saw on the news they apprehended the guy with the fishnet Raiders jersey with #69 and Dawg on the back.

The police broke down the door of a low rent motel in Payson and the guy was handcuffed to the headboard face down on the bed. He had a couple pillows under his stomach so his butt was sticking up in the air with a Miller longneck bottle sticking out his ass.

The stolen sheep was tied to the bed as well. Also arrested was a 63 yr old hooker from Price named Wilma Fingerdo. She claims she didn't know the sheep was stolen.

While the Raiders fishnet jersey fits my description anyone who knows me can instantly rule me out as a suspect.

I don't have a vehicle capable of getting me clear to Logan unless it's being towed, and I've never stayed sober long enough to drive to Logan. Isn't it like a 2 hour drive from my house?

Nope, this truck fits the description of none other than Little Stevie. I would expect as much from a black and tan or plott guy. But I figured 'Lil Stevie would be too busy combing the Jr. High to notice a lost sheep on the hill. ;-)

But I'm pissed off now. I never noticed before and had to go check but my Raiders jersey was supposed to be a 96, not 69!!

I guess I'm just trying too hard to be cool. But I claim innocence on the sheep. CB, you need to get your story straight. You did pretty good except the motel room was in Nephi and that was no sheep, it was a llama.

-Dawg

Oooooh, you are some sick ba.a.a.a.a.a.stids. }> Jeez,,, ewe should have learned by now not to take pictures of your exploits. :*

f9f59765.jpg

She's a great lay. Just remember to pick the wool out of your zipper when finished! That way dad won't know you found his secret girl friend

Yeah Baby!!! :p :p :p Shake that thang!!

Though I'm still wondering how it was that Bluehair came to have a picture of the missing ewe on his hard drive! Could there be a link???

>That way dad won't know
>you found his secret girl
>friend

Well, just need to set a few things straight here. First of all, my daddy wasn't a houndawger although I'm still concerned that I may be raising some houndawgers kids.:eek: Nevertheless, you don't need to worry about my fly. It makes no difference to me whether it's up or down nor the color of the hairs caught in it.

Secondly, I find the suspicions and underlying criticisms of my psyche charming. :) Again, not to worry. I am an engineer by education, and as such am often criticised for my psychotic behavior. But rest assured, my formal education has proven a solid platform from which a carefully crafted world of delusion can be enjoyed.

Your concern should be that I find this bus stop interesting.;-)

>But rest assured, my formal
>education has proven a solid
>platform from which a carefully
>crafted world of delusion can
>be enjoyed.

I have to remember that one!

But he picture of the exe kind of disturbs me. Disturbing yet... somewhat arousing. :p

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom