Blind help

tworivers

LAST EDITED ON Nov-02-09 AT 09:34PM (MST)[p]Need to get some suggestions for a blind. I want wind resistant, none glare, but.... I am 6'5 290 or so... I cannot find a blind that works for clearance or works like I want.. what are your experiences? I am looking at some double bull blinds but am thinking that vertical clearance will be the same and not much room. I also have a bad back that prevents low chairs, and or sitting or kneeling... Any suggestions?

i was in a Cabelas store the other day and they had a bunch of blinds set up, there was one blind (can't remember the name of it) that was alot bigger and taller than the rest with plenty of room in it .I have a double bull dark horse and this blind was alot taller than the DB. When you get a blind also get a good chair with a back on it so you can sit for a long time.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-09 AT 00:56AM (MST)[p]If you are going double bull go to their website. I'm 6'2" and wanted something tall too. The do have an option to go 78" on their blinds but when I bought one I had to special order it from the site. Worked great for me this year.

P.S. I was using a regular sized camp chair and so was my brother in law. There was plenty of elbow room and plenty of room to shoot.

P9110051.jpg

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
square-large-sec.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom