BLM land restriction for shooting

I bet the Democrats Senators from Western States that are running for reelection are over at the White House right now demanding this get shelved.

I don't see any way this will get approved once politicians email inboxes get filled with average guys say WTF is going on in DC.

Nemont

I didn't think it would happen in my life time but here it is...get ready for the anti-christ everything must be controlled by the government!...

They already have similiar laws in some National Forests. They are expanding the intent to fit their agenda, so this isn't a stretch and the forest service is telling hunters they can't shoot bows or guns for target practice in some forests. They keep drawing the lines between nonhunting/nonshooting users being endangered by shooters of all types and I can see this morphing to include hunting (more shooters more danger). They are doing this behind closed doors. Shooting, restricting access, limiting vehicle usage, limiting headcount in campsites, and restricting camping to designated areas, proposing additional wilderness areas where they can control predators, and states game management.

They are incrementally taking away our rights to utilize the public lands set aside for us for recreational purpose and are eliminating hunting and shooting and ultimately laying the ground work for getting your guns in the process. The antigun/antihunting movement exercising it's minority control over a much, much larger user segment through the legislative process without the general public having any control or knowledge of what they are enacting. The old Clinton/Obama end around.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom