BLOWED HIS OWN HAND OFF!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=26301479&ni...ivers-hand-in-wash&fm=home_page&s_cid=queue-3

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I bet you that stupid idiot will not be driving around during the hours of darkness and blowing up peoples mailboxes anymore.

RELH

We had Access to M-80's when we were kids!

M-1000's must be better!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I can still feel the pain in my mind's eye when I hid an M-80 behind my back, waiting to scare some friends. Right hand held the device, left the punk to light fuse. Unbeknownst to me, I touched fuse behind my back! Luckily, I heard the fuse sputter, released the dang thing from my hand a split-second before it went off! Ended up with just a numb thumb and small scar, rather than a blown-off thumb!A STUPID dodged-the-bullet on that one!

so is the jeep for sale.
I had some like those once couldn't throw them far enough away to not get hit by the rocks it blasted up, end up throw them over the top of a dike so I wouldn't get hit by flying rocks.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

More proof of human evolution at work here in America.
Too bad he didn't think it was a cigar...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Years ago there was a contractor who came across some formula in olving mixing and baking of ingredients. The end product looked like red nerds (candy) on steroids. He showed them off in a parking lot tossing them in the air and they would explode on impact with enough tenacity it would take a decent layer of asphalt with it. Some time later, he left a box of them on a job site. As luck would have it some curious kids snooping about the construction site found the box. It seems like one of them got rubbi g a couple of them together and lost a finger or something. Anyway, I know he got in some hot water over the deal.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>BTW, shouldn't this be in the
>explosives forum, under the mishaps
>subsection?
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

You mean the AyA Forum?

There goes his "handy" man credentials!

Sounds like the idiot is lucky to be alive. It's a shame that some lessons are so painful to learn.

I suspect the guy had ill intent and got bit by his own stupidity.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom