Blue Font - MINOR / TRIVIAL COMPLAINT

Katoom

Yes this will put me squarely in the "you know you're getting old when you complain about..XYZ..." camp. I am not sure what the font was before to be honest but feel that something changed. The current version of royal blue font is driving me nuts and straining my eyes. It does not look sharp to me. Even pausing the mouse over it (and it changes to dark blue) is a huge improvement and makes it more readable. The brown looking font on the home page is even better. This could just be me, my eyes, or my computer or my deep seated need to complain. Founder, any chance you can experiment with a different font and see if anything is more preferable to you and others than the blue? Or maybe you did already and I am now just a lonely mosquito buzzing your ear. SWAT AWAY!

Last edited:
I've been playing with the colors just a bit. I'm color blind, so I have a tough time with some shades. Plus, color coordination is what I good at.

The original MonsterMuley yellowish background is the same soothing color. I appreciate that....haha!

Blue is gone and as of right now, i find it perfect! It looks like a hunting site again and I can even read it!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom