blue water lake

257nut

was out there last week. every one must of read that story. lots of jet skis and boats. camped by the lake. couldn't sleep becouse of the noise. even a fight between these drunks next to us and the people next to them. it seems his girlfriend and the male got into it from ten thirty to almost four in the morning. she bit a good chunk out of his arm and he had to kick her in the head to let go. they had bottles all over the beach. he was past out on there table in the morning. i counted five dead muskies floating in the twenty to thirty inch range.
other than that i had a good time with our friends

I enjoy fishing and I enjoy going to the lake but there is something about the summer time and bodies of water. the water tends to bring out the inner idiot in a lot of people.

That stinks so many idiots there. Fishfurlife nailed it. I dont even attempt to go to the lake after June.
I go fishing and hunting to enjoy the outdoors, not listen to someone elses music, generators, jet boats and see all the jackazzes.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom