Bluelk YOUI WILL BE MISSED!!!!!

Inmysights

posted 06-02-2003 02:14 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is with great sadness that I announce that Rich "Bluelk" Dunkirk passed away this morning at 11:00 (Arizona time).

Rich was the on-line moderator for the Realtree.com Muzzleloading Forum and a friend to us all.

I will post further details as they become available. I am currently on the road and will be back in the office on Tuesday.

Please keep Rich's family in your prayers. He will be truly missed!

Here is the link with a picture of Rich.
http://forums.realtree.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005613#000001

Its amazing to think that just a few short months ago there was all sorts of name calling and everything else going on here. Its sad that it takes something like this to put things into perspective. I never corresponded with Blueelk but I have read his posts numerous times and he was definatly a class act that will be sorely missed. My prayers are with his family.

Drummond

I'm sure glad he got to do that big trip up north last year. He was a good friend, Rich keep a eye on the rest of us, you know we need, see ya on the other side.

Prayers for his family. Very sad day for many people. May he rest in peace.

Very sad day for us. Prayers to his family.

I hope this serves as a heads up when someone thinks about accusing someone of something here in the future. Seem to remember some accusations about bluelk and his memory and uncharateristic responses when he quit as a moderator on this forum. Shortly thereafter to be diagnosed with a brain tumor.
Certainly something to ponder before you hit that send button in the future.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

This is sad to hear. He was a great guy and brought some real knowledge to the muzzleloader forum. He'll be missed for sure.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I'm glad he was able to do his big trip & I hope he was able to finish the book he was working on about his wilderness trip. It'd be interesting to hear more about it.

He was a remarkable man even if he was a little on the gruff side and influenced a lot of folks for the better. I hope they got muzzleloaders on the other side.

Received my Utah muzzleloading tag today in the mail so I imagine I'll be thinking about Blueelk a time or two while out in the Blues this fall.

Well said txhunter58. My prayers go out to Bluelk and his family tonight.

***Sperca

He will be greatly missed.

Bluelk was always willing to share his vast knowlege.

My condolences to his family.

I hope his family is doing well. Bluelk was a heck of a man and a hunter he will be remember and missed for a long time.

later, MM

Bluelk was always willing to help , he had a love and passion for the outdoors and superior nowledge of smoke poles and was never hesitant to help . He took time out to post ,reply and simply just visit on this forum , he was a true class act and will surely be missed , thank you good friend , you and your family are in my families thoughts and prayer intentions ......Larry Garcia

I guess I don't check in near as much as I used to. I have had the pleasure of getting advice from Bluelk in the past and wish I would be able to do it again. My prayers go out ot his family.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom