Boat Based Blacktail Deer hunt

SS!

Long Time Member
Hey all,
We have a couple spots open on the annual blacktail deer hunt up here in AK. Here's the quick run down. If you seriously interested please send a PM and I'll give you more details

Boat based deer hunt. Fly in to town Nov 1st and fly back home Nov 7th. 5 days of hunting. As a NR you can shoot up to 4 bucks. You must buy a tag for each one. Boat has bathrooms, showers, rooms with bunks. Food is provided. If you want to bring alcohol you must provide it yourself. This is a DIY hunt. We will drop you off every morning and pick you up at night. Processing is available to those interested. We will be hunting an island that is very big. There is 8 spots on the boat but only 4 openings. Please PM me for details and price if interested. Its going to be a good time in a fun area to hunt.

They did in kodiak. We are operating elsewhere. But it’s going to change to statewide soon IMHO. Get it while it’s hot! ?
I would go to agree with you with the way things are going.

Can we shoot from the boat?
As long as it isn’t under power you can. You can get them on the beach:

21131CF9-498D-4724-8015-E4B9852D7C9E.jpeg

Little surf and turf:

B69CD490-6A7C-42F3-A0E1-8DC15862DFB1.jpeg

Can’t wait!

I may have a group of guys interested for next year and would like to chat with you SS. I will shoot you a text.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom