Bob Costas Karma

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I hope his eyes swell shut for the anti-gun crap he spewed last year during the night football game. The guys a total douche...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

424costassochipix.jpg

Both his eyes were red last night.

Hasn't one of his little aids told him that they have modern medicine for pink-o-eye! Where's the network doctor?

I find myself washing my hands and moving back from the TV so I don't get infected!

He and his eyes are quite repulsive!

Get him out of there!

Zeke

It's not the suicide bomb I was hoping for but it'd be great if he lost his eyesight instead. What a tool! So many media personalities are praising him for be so brave and still going on TV with pink eye. Buncha puzzy whooped pansies!

Traditional >>>------->

I couldn't care less about his personal opinions on social issues. If you don't like what he is saying - change the channel and ignore him. He is THE premier Sports Broadcaster of our time. I would much rather have him than Brent Musburger or Marv Albert. I hope his eyes get better.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

In other words Roy, you couldn't care less what we think or what our opinions are?

I hope his friggen eyes rot out!! Why is my business but it does turn my stomach to hear his voice!

He couldn't carry Curt Gowdy's jock strap! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

It doesn't bug you that he uses his job on TV as a political forum to spew what his beliefs are to millions of people? Its not like he is asking us to wear Nike or drink Gatorade...he's trying to get millions of his viewers to see things HIS way. If each person saw it HIS way and they took our guns away, I bet then you'd care. I'm not trying to harp on you but anyone can see that he is pushing his agenda and that is not acceptable.

I'd prefer Joe Buck or Tommy Heinson over that jackass any day of the week. #####....I'd prefer Tommy Hearns over Bob Costas!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Somebody send him over for my Guns!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I agree with Roy. As a sports commentator I like him, he does a great job and he's one of the better ones out there. I'd rather him not push his agenda on such a wide stage but I can see past that and I think most people are smart enough to make up their own minds and I doubt seriously he is swaying anyone.

Well!

I had PINK Eye Once!

Sure the Hell didn't get me out of Working though!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>Well!
>
>I had PINK Eye Once!
>
>Sure the Hell didn't get me
>out of Working though!
>
>
>
>
>
You sure it wasn't stink eye?

Hey, if some of you like the guy, fine!

I used to like to watch the Winter Olympics but i now, for the most part, choose not to.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>In other words Roy, you couldn't
>care less what we think
>or what our opinions are?

No - I highly value your opinions Joey! That's why I stick around. I

>I hope his friggen eyes rot
>out!! Why is my business
>but it does turn my
>stomach to hear his voice!
>
>
>He couldn't carry Curt Gowdy's jock
>strap! :)

No - he couldn't! Or Cosell's either!

But, he is the best of what we have today. I like him. Don't care for all of his politics, but respect his right to say what he wants even if he says it in an inappropriate forum.

>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

>Roy, are you serious?
>
>Charles frickin Barkley would be better
>than Bob Costas.
>
>Eel

So, are you saying that Costas is turrible?

HOOK 'EM!

>It doesn't bug you that he
>uses his job on TV
>as a political forum to
>spew what his beliefs are
>to millions of people? Its
>not like he is asking
>us to wear Nike or
>drink Gatorade...he's trying to get
>millions of his viewers to
>see things HIS way. If
>each person saw it HIS
>way and they took our
>guns away, I bet then
>you'd care. I'm not trying
>to harp on you but
>anyone can see that he
>is pushing his agenda and
>that is not acceptable.
>
>I'd prefer Joe Buck or Tommy
>Heinson over that jackass any
>day of the week. #####....I'd
>prefer Tommy Hearns over Bob
>Costas!
>

Doesn't bug me because I ignore it and forget it. I know he has ranted about guns once but I don't remember what the latest thing he said, don't care either. He can narrate a game though and I like his style. And I don't want to see anybody go blind.

>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

HOOK 'EM!

"Turrible".....good one, Roy!

I once had brown eye....I was in college...it was pretty gross.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-14 AT 02:27AM (MST)[p]Upon reflection, i'll resend my comment that his eyes rot out and just wish him similar to a IRS audit.

Any hypothetical hierarchy list of sports broadcasters would certainly be guided by a matter of opinion. My opinion is that he has abused his position, $hit the bed, to the point that i'm good if never hearing his voice again.

BTW, some here use votes, four for my side and only one against, to feel corrector as if being on the most popular side were proof that they are/were in the right. Me, after reviewing all the possible input, i don't care if 10 or dozens in a row completely disagree with a particular stance that i may have come to . My life has never been about being popular. Being fair, yes, popular, no!

Costas is a a-hole!! :)

Joey

>"Turrible".....good one, Roy!
>
>I once had brown eye....I was
>in college...it was pretty gross.
>
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

LMMFAO Wisz!

Wait till Ms Wisz Hears about this!:D

maybe im just a tad off but when a person repeatedly makes comments against my personal beliefs, and says that not only am I in the wrong but should in some way be MADE to change. I take it personal. This jerk-off reminds me of Obummer. And Sage don't take back what you said about his eye's I wish him allot worse than rotting eyes. A flesh eating virus would be nice. If you don't like my comments about him, take some of you can take your own advice and either ignore my post or just forget about it and kiss my a$$. ... Now are you costa lovers as offended at me as I am at him... Remember "forget about it" and move on

I Guess Some people don't GET IT that this JOKER could do us a lot of NO GOOD?

With His Anti-Gun Bullsshhitt!

If He himself wants to be Anti-Gun Sobeit!

But to let this Guy get on National TV & Jack His Jaw is total BS!

Not saying He's not good at what He does!(JACKIN HIS JAW!)

PINK Eye,STINK Eye or even Brown Eye,He should Man-Up & Still do His Job & Quit being a Puuuusssssyy!

This is why I watch fox news. For the most part got some ok host. don't have to deal with bob and Katie curic BS!!

>I agree with Roy. As a
>sports commentator I like him,
>he does a great job
>and he's one of the
>better ones out there. I'd
>rather him not push his
>agenda on such a wide
>stage but I can see
>past that and I think
>most people are smart enough
>to make up their own
>minds and I doubt seriously
>he is swaying anyone.

"seeing past that" is exactly what conservatives have been asked to do and look where it has led us! We are constantly being asked to "bend" or accept, while morons like Costas spew there garbage unabated.

T264

Nationally televised football games are not the venue for political opinionism. I used to like Costas before he decided to abuse his position for spewing his personal viewpoints.

Hank Williams Jr voiced his anti-Obama opinion and look where he ended up. He didn't voice his opinion during a nationally televised event, either. He was unceremoniously dismissed for expressing his opinion in a neutral situation.

Costas should have been fired immediately after that football game. Whether you agree with his views or not.

eel
Don't think that idea didn't cross my mind, it did. 1/2 hour worth of Photoshop work on the computer for $2k. But surely I'd get the law banging on my door and I don't want that.

>eel
>Don't think that idea didn't cross
>my mind, it did. 1/2
>hour worth of Photoshop work
>on the computer for $2k.
>But surely I'd get the
>law banging on my door
>and I don't want that.
>

Come on F'er!

Quit being a Pusssssssssssssssssy!:D:D:D

elkcat
OK, I'll do it but you'll be the face of the guy holding the antlers. You'll have some splain'n to do.

Fair enough Feleno!

I wanna be seen holding a Big Buck!

Will I be holding it on somebodies back Lawn/Yard?:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom