Bob Gerding Outdoor Show...

N

NMHUNTNUTTG

Well my dad I went down and spent a few hours at the show. It's getting bigger and better every year. Alot of Alaska outfits in town and most all we spoke too were getting pretty good business. We actaully got some great info on a sitka blacktail hunt on Kodiak that is more affordable than going next door to TX for a whitetail. Not really any of NMs' bigtime outfitters showed up , but did have a few taxidermists.Pretty good show and I had some fun. I would like to see more of NM outfits displaying and some better food options, but all in all a pretty good show. I bought a bunch of raffle tickets, hopfully can win somew stuff...Anybody else go to it?

Im so out of the loop I didnt even know it was on. what was up with the food? lol

Son

Ah you know the State Fair commmision. Since it's held in the Lujan Building they allow just the couple of food vendors that set up for fair have the food dispalys.I just wished they had a couple other options, but hey , Fuddruckers is just down the road.....

i guess since bob gerding is a big supporter of alaskan fishing..thats why there was so many outfitters from alaska there and not many from around here

NMHUNTNUTTG,

I'm a NM outfitter that runs 100% private land hunts for pronghorn and mule deer. The reason NM outfitters don't setup for something like this is because we don't sell hunts to locals. I get a lot of guys that stop and talk to me but don't buy hunts because they can draw a hunt in NM. I get more action at shows outside of NM.

LCHC

Guys have to remember that this was the week on the big harrisburg PA sports show and most the the Nm outfitters get there clients from out of state so that is probably where they are. Bad timing for the BGS

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom