BOBCAT LOOKY HERE

dieseldog

Hey Bobcat when i was in SLC for the big huntin expo, i went to a chinese restaurant for some grub. Does the cat like chinese?
Well back to the story. When Mr. Miagi brought me my fortune cookie I opened it up and here is what it said

" A four-wheeled adventure will soon bring you happiness." What kind of fortune is that?

I ran after Mr. Miagi and said no that can't be my fortune you must have given me Bobcats cookie. So I am sorry for eating your cookie, if you have a problem with it go take it up with Mr. Miagi.

The only dog wondering if Bobcat is scared of four wheelers cuz they don't make training wheels big enough for them?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-07 AT 12:00PM (MST)[p]Hmmmm...interesting fortune. Mine just said, "That wasn't chicken."

You know you are always supposed to say "in bed" after you read your fortune. My fortune cookies always say

"Your latest attempts at succes will be met with resistance, rejection and failure".

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

dieseldoggy!!!

FIRST THING I'D LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT DIESELS SUCK AT -30 WITH THIS NEW LOW SULPHER FUEL!!!

NOW TO THE IMPORTANT STUFF!!!

I'LL SHOW YOU A COUPLE OF BOUNDARIES I DARE YOU CROSS & I'LL SHOW YOU HOW A .50 DOES A GUT SHOT TO THE GUTS (PISTON)OF YOUR FAVORITE PRIZED LOWLIFE WHEELER!!!

I THINK YOU ATE THE COOKIE YOU DESERVED!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF dieseldoggy WOULD LIKE ME TO BLOW SOME BLACK SMOKE IN HIS FACE???

I agree at -30 my dirtymax wasn't to excited to get going each morning.

Wouldn't that 50 cal be a little heavy to swing and get the correct lead on a moving target??? Or are you really 6'9" and a he-man????

The only DOG figuring that bobcat must drive a dodge to be blowing black smoke.

Dieselpup,

I didn't come looking for a fight but am damn well prepared to
fight. You spouting off against dodges is likely to get you a free ass kickin!

At least these dodges don't gel up like those duracraps.

The only bobcat wondering where this chinese nightmare came
from!!!

HEY KALI-CAT!!!

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!

I DIDN'T SEE YOU AT THE EXPO!!!

DID YOU GO TO THE KALI EXPO???

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D

Bessy,

Yes I was there. Rumor is, you are somewhat of a celebrity. First, talkin with Malone and then DK Peay. I keep a litle smaller profile. My biggest fear was that someone would ask me where I was from and I would have to tell them I am from this hole of a liberal state.

My wife is still wondering when my tag will be arriving. i told her I applied for 50 tags and I was bound to draw. I did fail to mention 25,00000000001 other hunters put in also.

You probably did see me; I was bidding against Malone for that elk tag. I thought I had until I decided to pull out when the bidding hit $75!

I felt like I was in a foreign country at times. Russia, Mongolia, Mexico, New Zealand....... I made up my mind that when I get rich like you I am heading out to hunt Marco Polo sheep!

The 2nd bobcat with another big ol GOOSE EGG in the Draw!!

KALI-CAT!!!

RICH LIKE ME,LOL!!!

I CAN'T EVEN AFFORD TO SAY MARCO POLLO!!!

I'LL JUST KEEP POUNDING THE MOUNTAIN FOR THE Nomad FOR NOW!!!

DO THEY REALLY LET YOU DRIVE A SMOKE BLOWING DODGE IN KALI???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

They don't like the diesel. Heck, they want me to go to dairy queen and gas up with french fry greece or some kind of BIO crap. I will let DMAN do that.

Ain't no liberal going to tell me what to drive. The first time some prick cuts me off he is going to chokin with all that black smoke I blow back at him.

You can see I am a little edgy! Ah, to live in plush green forests of the basin, hunting an over the counter nomad buck, spending my weekends gut shooting low-life wheelers in the primitive, learning how to do custom "jet jobs" in the high elevations....... The list goes on and on!!!!!!!

The only bobcat promising to NEVER own some women's Kalifornicated, riceburning 4 banger!!!!!!!

No diesel pro here bobcat,

I just as easily was going to say Ford but i guess Dodge was a closer guess.

Chinese prediction paper came from some place called "Sumyungtwat" or something like that or maybe it was called something like East Asia. Yeah that sounds like it.

The only DOG wondering why there are so many jacked up pickups with mud tires on it driving around SLC. All that pavement must get soupy when it rains.

IN SLC ITS ONE NEIHGBOR TRYING TO OUT DO THE OTHER NEIGHBOR!!!

ITS:LOOK AT MY GEEK 20" WHEELS & TIRES!!!

ITS:LOOK AT MY JACKED UP TRUCK!!!

ITS:LETS SEE WHO CAN SMOKE THE VALLEY UP JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE,THATS WHAT WE NEED!!!

I GUESS THEY'RE CHICK MAGNETS I DON'T KNOW???

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF KALI-CAT HAS EVER BLURRED SOMEBODIES VISION WITH JUST ONE MASH OF THE THROTTLE??? :D :D :D

Yes it was plenty hazy in the valley.

Not the only DOG that is wondering if that new ultra low sulfur fuel crap will cure that haze problem.

WELL!!!

A LITTLE INFO ON THIS NEW LOW SULPHER FUEL THAT THE GOVERNMENT THINKS IS SO NEAT!!!

IT GOT A LITTLE CHILLY HERE IN THE BASIN!!!

THIS NEW $HIT JELLS UP WORSE THAN THE OLD STUFF!!!

ALOT OF THE ADDITIVES DON'T MAKE IT JELLY PROOF EITHER!!!

THERE WERE SEVERAL PUMPS/STATIONS IN ROOSEVELT YOU COULDN'T EVEN GET ANY OF THIS NEW CRAP OUT OF THE PUMP BECAUSE IT WAS JELLED!!!

THEY'D BETTER GET THEIR CRAP TOGETHER!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING YOU CAN'T SMOKE THIS OLE WORLD UP IF YOU CAN'T PUT FUEL IN YOUR SMOKER!!!

Am I ever happy I outgrew that diesel baloney!
No more smoke and noise and we never get gelled up. We just fireup the gas hog and head for the hills!
This baby is so quiet they never hear me coming!

TM

THEY CAN'T SEE YOU COMMING!!!

AND!!!

THEY CAN'T HEAR YOU COMMING!!!

TOO BAD ANYTHING THAT RUNS DECENT & RUNS ON GAS IS A HOG!!!

I BELIEVE THE U.S. AUTO MAKERS CAN DO WAY BETER ON GASOLINE POWERED PICK-UPS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

I agree, we can put a MAN ON THE MOON!!, but our pickup still can only get 15 mpg.

Not the only one thinking that our pikcup could get 30mpg plus if they really wanted too.

I was kidding, I get 17-18MPG with my Hog. I suspect the smokers don't get much better and diesel is no bargain at the pump either!

ITS A POWER-PLAY!!!

TO SEE WHO CAN PUT THE MOST SMOKE IN WHO'S FACE!!!

ALOT OF THESE SMOKERS NEVER SEE A DIRT ROAD!!!

BUT WITH THEM PANSY ASS 20" WHEELS & TIRES THATS A GOOD THING!!!

THIS NEW DIESEL FUEL DON'T SMOKE AS BAD & DOESN'T HAVE AS MUCH OIL IN IT,I'LL BET THAT MIGHT TAKE A FEW ENGINES OUT???

THEY ALSO WANT TO START TAXING PEOPLE HARDER THAT OWN DIESEL PICK-UPS,WTF???

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING HOW MANY OF YOU WILL LIKE ONE OF LITTLE GEORGES NEW SOLAR/BATTERY POWERED POS PICK-UPS FOR PULLING,I'LL BET YOU COULDN'T PULL YOUR HAT OFF WITH ONE OF THEM!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom