Bobcat Mount

PJHntr

Just picked up my bobcat mount from the taxi this past Friday. I was really happy with how this cat came out. Predator mounts look like they can be pretty tough but the guys at Imperial in Santa Fe did an excellent job.

3217cat1.jpg

2274cat4.jpg

9315cat6.jpg

8064cats_2009-2.jpg

Thats probably one of the best looking bobcat mounts ive seen. I'm sure you will enjoy it from now on. Looks like you had a good year on cats.

If you dont mind me asking how much they charge for a mount like that and what kind of time frame on getting it done.

You see so many bobcat mounts that look just plain stupid. When the people post the pictures of them I think to myself you need to take that crap back and get your money back.

Your mount is by far the best I have seen in a very long time. They did a fantastic job on it.

>You see so many bobcat mounts
>that look just plain stupid.
>When the people post the
>pictures of them I think
>to myself you need to
>take that crap back and
>get your money back.
>
>Your mount is by far the
>best I have seen in
>a very long time. They
>did a fantastic job on
>it.

I couldn't agree more. Cats must be one of the hardest critters to mount. i only say that because i've only seen a couple of them that look even half way decent. my mount far exceeded my expectations.

Great looking cat! I'd guess you spent your money well with a great taxi. Probably $1200 or more?

That came out awesome man!!! That is one hell of a good mount I have never seen a cat look that good.

Very cool mount, iv seen alot of cats, but iv never seen one with sideburns like that. Very nicely spotted. Truly awesome, best iv seen and iv seen alot. We cat hunt every winter here in northern Wisconsin.

Was just looking through some old posts and saw your mount. It really is one of the best cat ones I have seen.

Rumor has it that cat mount pulled a second place at the Nationals in the master's division for lifesize mammals. Really great mount.

Hands down the best cat mount I've seen. Excellent work based on the pictures and that is a piece anyone would be proud to showcase in their home. KIller...

Did you take the rest of those cats to Farmington, or Belen?

They look pretty nice. What did they average?

send me a pm if you want.

Awesome mount.

Awesome Cat.

Very nice mount, best I have seen.
Question.
Did you trap or call those others you have hanging, What did you average on the sale of them. Still love trapping just can't do it out here(foothold are illegal).

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom