bobcatbess

AZtrophyhunter

As I look through all of the forums here, I've noticed that you post a lot of messages. I'm really curious as to what you look like. Not that it really matters....but are you this big fat guy that looks like a bobcat or somethin? Are you a really skinny guy with a mustache? Are you bald? Just want to put a face to all of the "only bobcat wondering" posts.

HE is big as a mountain and has a PISSCUTTER smile a mile wide! As far as his demanor, we all know that if you piss him off that he is the master of high altitude tune-ups. Just wondering when bess will draw a LE deer tag??

I'VE BEEN CALLED A BIG FAT LAZY SOB MANY A TIMES IN MY DAY!!!

DUE TO SOMEBODY PROFITING OFF OF MY PICTURES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION YOU WON'T SEE ME POSTING PICTURES!!!

I HAVE SENT A FEW TO SOME MM FRIENDS!!!

I'VE BEEN JUDGED MANY OF TIMES IN MY DAY,NOT A PROBLEM!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THAT IS A LITTLE FATTER THAN I USED TO BE,A LITTLE BALDER THAN I USED TO BE,BUT I'M STILL THE SAME bobcat!!!

D-CUP!!!

JUST WONDERING IF YOU CAN POST THAT PICTURE OF ME WITH THAT BIRD IN MY PAW SO THEY KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE???

THANKS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THAT THOUGHT EVERYBODY ALREADY KNEW & THE REST DIDN'T CARE!!!

During the off season he only goes out at night, that's why its hard to get any photos of him.

Here's one however caught on a trail cam of him patrolling for ATV's off designated trails, he keeps his tune up tools like pro wrestlers in underwear.

45229ae97bff70b5.jpg

Amazing! That's pretty much what I figured he looked like, except the cape and tights were in camo...

MM CAMP FIRE TALES HAS IT... HE IS THE SPITTIN IMAGE OF YOSIMITE SAM ... THAT ROOTIN TOOTIN SHOOTIN SOB. YD.

THANKS D-CUP!!!

YOU'D THINK AS MANY TIMES AS YOU'VE POSTED MY PICTURE THEY'D LEARN WHAT THE HELL I LOOK LIKE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat GIVING YOU MM JACKASSES A PIECE OF MY MIND!!!

And 10 posts later, it's still a mystery. What's more believable, a 782 P&Y DIY public land world record bull elk in Floria or Bobcatbess looking like Tom Cruise?

AZ!!!

LOOK AT POST #6!!!

THATS ME!!!

HERES YOUR SIGN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

There they go again pickin on the little fat kid!
geeze BOBCAT everyone knows yer as ugly as a toad ,ya can eat corn on the cobb through a knot hole in the fence with yer buck-teeth,fan the air in the room by flappin yer big ears...I better stop someone might want a date with ya...: RIMROCK

LAST EDITED ON Oct-04-06 AT 10:52AM (MST)[p]'An I thought ya didn't "hunt" does?!?!?

;<}

4523d3005e14c2e2.jpg

To the tune of Jeff Foxworthy's ramblings......

If you ask another man to post a picture of himself on the internet...... you might be gay!!!! :7 :7 :7

Just joking AZtrophy!! ;-)

S.

:)

Good point! You're officially exonerated! I have to confess though, I'll be up on B-cat's neck of the woods helping with a friend's elk hunt (and fly fishing....) this weekend and I'm a little curious myself.... ;-)

S.

You may trash and talk smack about the cat but I bet if in the time of need --- hanging your truck off a cliff or needing help packing out a big stinkie he would be one of the first to offer is help and be there..This is the picture I see of the BOBCAT:RIMROCK

THANKS RIMROCK!!!

YA,I'D HELP ANY FRIEND IN ANY WAY I CAN!!!

STILL WISHIN I COULD OF BEEN THERE WITH YOU & Rut ON YOUR HUNT!!!

I CHOSE TO STAY & HUNT THE Nomad!!!

THE Nomad MUZZ HUNT WAS TOUGH AGAIN THIS YEAR!!!

ME & MY SON PUT THE CROSSHAIRS ON A FEW Nomad BUCKS AGAIN THIS YEAR BUT WE RELEASED THEM UN-HARMED!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WAITING FOR THE RIFLE Nomad HUNT,THE ELK HUNT SHOULD FINISH STIRRING THINGS UP!!!

Well bobcat half the fun is the hunt once the trigger is pulled then the hunting is over.. I should be able to finish cutting up my bull Friday night..I'M SURPRISED the meat looks and smells great.. Except for the neck it turned green and STINKIE..RIMROCK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom