A FORD,DODGE,GM QUESTION???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
They've All Took Their Turns At Building JUNK Automatic Transmissions!

Wondering How Many Of You Have Studied The Newer Transmissions/Gear Boxes They Run In The NASCAR Cars?

Other Than When Taking Off Or Backing Up They Ain't Clutching!

Running 7,000-9,000 RPM Ramming & Jamming & The Transmissions/Gear Boxes Are Holding Up Just Fine!

Upon Studying These Gear Boxes They're Quite A Simple Design!

Unlike These Electronic Bastards We're All Driving Now!

Ya!

I Know!

Most Modern Day People wouldn't Have A F'N Clue On How To Start Out With A Clutch!

The Transmission Is Simple!

Strong!

And Holds up!

And Once Rolling You Don't Even Use The Clutch,So It Would Last A Hell Of Alot Longer As Well!

At Least Offer It As An Option For People That Ain't So Lazy They Can't Run A Johnny Bar?

1st I don't watch Nascar. But In drag racing some trucks after 10 passes they rebuild the transmission.

I would assume after a Nascar race they would rebuild a transmission

They've taken the old 50's Chevy power glides to the drag strip, and now they are handling 2000+ hp. Anything is possible if you put American ingenuity to it!!!

Hey nfh!

I'm Waitin For The EV NASCAR Cars To Show Up!

It Shouldn't Be Long!:D

1st I don't watch Nascar. But In drag racing some trucks after 10 passes they rebuild the transmission.

I would assume after a Nascar race they would rebuild a transmission

Maybe Theyll Cut Em To A 20 Mile Race!

But I Guess You Didn't See What I've Posted On Other Threads?

When The EV's Show Up I'm Done!

What 4 left turns then charge for mutiple hours? Gonna take a month to watch and see who wins

I remember back in the late 60's VW came out with a Automatic Stickshift for the Beetle. I never drove one but maybe NASCAR copied the idea. :ROFLMAO: They seemed to hold up in 60hp motor.:ROFLMAO:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom