$$$$$$$Bone Collector$$$$$$$$$$$$$

D

Droptine45

Omg!! Who is Michael Waddel's marketing director? I have never seen that many endorsements from muzzle to high power rifles, pistols, air guns and tons of merchandise. I was looking at a
Smith and Wesson 686 357 and sure enough they had a Bone Collector
series. Whats next Bone Collector toilet seats? Look out Bill Jordan Waddel is taking over. $$$$

I've seen the new female action doll they have out called Prostitute Patty, I know she's a bone collector.

Lmao!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

>I've seen the new female action
>doll they have out called
>Prostitute Patty, I know she's
>a bone collector.

lmao, real funny

Can't open a Cabelas catalogue without seeing "Bone Collector" on every other page. That guy is cashing in! Good for him, he's one of the guys I enjoy watching. Seems to always have a good time and always conducts himself in a respectful manner while on camera.

Feleno- good one!

Steve
T&A Inspector

The Bone collector condoms are a little tight but they work.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

No kidding! I cannot stand the guy and refuse to buy anything with his name on it!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Waddell can't stand to not hear himself talk. It gets old. Those southern boys in general are getting pretty old.

Not a fan.

I can listen to Jim Shockey all day, the others blow.

Jim Shockey has to be one of the biggest pimps of merchandise out there. "I trust my life on it "

Just my 2 cents.

ITS HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHY MICHEAL WADELL EVEN HAS A FOLLOWING OF HUNTERS TO START WITH. WHATS THE ATTRACTION TO THIS GUY ??? NOT A FAN......I CHANGE THE CHANNEL TO WATCH THE NANCY PELOSI SHOW JUST TO MISS BONE COLLECTORS...............YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom