Bonus Point ?

ColoradoRam

I have not applied in Utah since 2007 and online it shows my application history and shows 6 points. In Colorado if you don't apply for several years they take your points away. I have found conflicting information on Utah's policy regarding this subject. Do I still have 6 points? Any help is greatly appreciated.

I would think that if it shows 6 points in your history that it should be correct. If you had lost your points it would show zero. I remember utah talking about taking away points if you didn't apply in a three year period though, but i think it would be safe to say that they are still on your record. Good luck, it would really suck if you lost those hard earned years of points.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-26-13 AT 08:31PM (MST)[p]The three year rule for deleting points was done away with. So you're good to go.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom