Bonus Pts for Silver State Tags?

H

HillbillyNnevada

While the application website shows a category for bonus points on the Silver State tags, I thought I read that bonus points aren't awarded if you fail to draw a Silver State tag. I am sure I am confused because bonus points will surely raise more money.

Do we get bonus points if we fail to draw a Silver State tag?

No, however your bonus points will not revert to zero if you do not draw a silver state tag. the up side of this is the silver state tag draw will be first, then the PIW, then the main draw.
one great advantage is, if you have previously drawn a Elk or Antelope tag & were successful
you are on a waiting period 5 years on Antelope & 10 years with elk. This does not apply if you are applying for a silver state tag! you pay your $25.00 non-refundable fee & everyone is on an even playing field. (lottery)

Silver State tag first, then main draw with PIW last after the main draw.

Bigfly

495e731531222959.jpg

Sounds like I screwed up as I did not apply for the SS Antelope tag as I drew a Lope tag in '09 and did not think I was able to do so....oh well it was a long shot anyway.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Kilo- Look at my thumb.......:)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom