Book cliffs late deer

Buckskin

My dad drew the book cliffs late deer tag. First tag he’s ever drawn at 74 years old. :)
He is a disabled vet. Doesn’t get around very well at all and not in the best health. So needless to say we have a few strikes agains us! . But it will be his last hunt for sure.

Considering this, I feel like I need to hire a guide service. Is there a guide service someone would recommend that knows the area well. And any idea what it would cost?

and is there any motels out that way?
Thx in advance for the info.

Droptine Guide Service
Brett: 435-722-8660 or 435-724-3654
Jeromy: 435-789-4425 or 435-828-5533
wont find anybody that knows the books as well as Brett does

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom