Book Cliffs Rifle Deer

JOHN.......HOW MANY NR POINTS DID IT TAKE??? I HAVE A FEW STARTING SPOTS FOR YOU. CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGE BOX.....YD.

Wow, one point? now that is lucky!! My wife and myself were able to hunt the Bookcliffs the last couple of years, bolth took 8 years to draw. It is a great hunt with plenty of bucks seen every day. Lots of young bucks but we found that the bigger bucks were hard to find! but is was pretty warm. Get past the rush of the first three or four days and most of the people leave and it gets better. We were able to take 150"+ bucks. We did see a couple of bucks taken that were bigger. Do a search for the Bookcliffs and you should find some pictures. Good luck. We spent our hunts on the north end.

Congrats on the draw. I would also say you are one lucky guy! According to last years draw odds you would have a 0.8% of drawing the NR tag with 1 point. I put in for the same hunt this year (resident though) with 8 points and didn't draw. It's a great area and a great hunt. Any way, follow the link below and scroll to the bottom and you'll find some pictures of deer taken in the Book Cliffs. At the top of the page you'll also see the 2009 NR draw odds as mentioned above. Good luck!

http://monstermuleys.hunterstrailhe...resident=Non-Resident&points=&type=&year=2009

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom