Book Cliffs Scouting Trip

B

BigMedicine

Had a good time scouting in the Book Cliffs last weekend. Saw lots of animals, some with decent potential. Here are some pics.

A little low for deer where I saw this guy
prongs.jpg

Ran into a group of bulls on the top
bison.jpg

Saw quite a few of these guys on top too. Still have quite a bit of growing to do, but looking pretty good.
bucks1.jpg

bucks2.jpg

bucks3.jpg

Even saw a bear, but didn't get any pics. Awesome country, great trip. My wife and some inlaws drew rifle deer tags this year. I can't wait for their hunt.

Nice pics.

That speed goat looks to be pretty good was he wide.

Keep us posted on your adventure's

Great Pic's Thanks for sharing...I have a muzzy tag on the Book's this year. Can't wait to get out scouting.....Now grow horns, grow!

That last buck may end up with some width..good brow tine starts as well. This is the kind of post that will make for a looooong summer!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom