Book desert sheep (pics)

C

Couesnut

My buddy Adam Sathoff of Serria Vista took this sheep in #37a.
Green score 175.5 A great shot at 517 ydrs. with a 7mm STW.
Adam is a two time Olympion on the U.S. shooting team, so he was capable.
He has also taken a bunch of Monster Coues.
One hell of a hunter & one hell of nice guy".
Bullwidgen & some of his family helped a bunch on the hunt. Great job guys!!!!!

couesnut121302-1.jpg

couesnut121302-2.jpg

couesnut121302-3.jpg

Super ram! Congratulations!
It's also nice to see some people are still using Bushlan Camo, a very underrated camo pattern.
Jim

What a great ram and Bushlan Camo is the best camo for desert hunting. Thanks for the pic. Drummond

Glad to see the pictures came out as good as they did! That thing still looks like a TOAD! I am just happy to be a part of such a great hunt!
Bret M.

Man, how did that thing carry all that weight on its head? That is one awesome ram. Congrats!

Very nice! Thanks for sharing the pics. (let me wipe the drool from the corner of my mouth.)
Doug

That is one BIG ram. Great job...congrats on a fine shot at a super ram. AWESOME!!!

Scott G.

Dave:

Yowzer --- what a ram!!! Beautiful animal! Be sure and give my congrats to Adam (that was some shooting). It had to have been one awesome experience to be a part of the hunt --- too cool! My points are building up, so I may draw a tag yet (please)...

Lv2hnt

real nice ram. I sheep hunt too, but like the dall type huntin.
whatya pay for a hunt like this....ballpark figure. I bet BIG$$$$$$$.
tman

Less than 200 dollars. He got lucky and drew the tag. Luck and 200 dollars for a resident tag and you can do desert sheep hunting. Arizona is great!!

Bret M.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom