Bookcliffs Bear

jrbCO

This is for you archery hunters that will be running around the "roaded" Books when season opens in 2 weeks. I have an archery bear tag. If anyone runs across a big bear harassing their camp or while glassing for deer, feel free to drop me an email ([email protected]).

The tag is archery only. It is spot and stalk or bait, but I elected not to start any baits this summer. I know the unit very well as I live about an hour from the divide road.

Good luck to you guys hunting deer and elk this year. It is certainly greener than usual.

Just wait till a Week after the StickFlippers start wounding them Book Cliff Brutes & Just watch for the Birds & the Bears!

As warm as it's been it might only take 3-4 days to pull the Bruins in to the STANK!

Good Luck! Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Dad just got back from the Books. They saw 4 different groups out runnin the bears with their dogs. They decided that August 1st must be the first day the houndsmen are allowed to chase bears..?? It was the only reason they could come up with for so many guys out there at once.

They talked to one guy early yesterday that had just turned his hounds loose. They were on a bear and he told them it was a "Big One"... :)

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

>I Thought I'd be Eaten Alive
>by now?:D:D:D

I just smiled, Bess. You're predictable and certainly entitled to your opinion and you're forgiven because you make me laugh sometimes!

Zeke

hopefully I'll be puttin down a decent bull with my bow. If I do, I'll let you know where the carcass is

>hopefully I'll be puttin down a
>decent bull with my bow.
>If I do, I'll let
>you know where the carcass
>is

So?

You're only taking the Antlers?:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom