Bow Kills Thread (Hoyt, Bowtech, PSE, Bear, Prime, Mathews, etc)

hubba_3

I thought it would be cool idea to get a thread going to see which BOW COMPANY has been getting the most kills this year :)

Put the name of the BOW you were shooting, how FAR the shot was, the STATE you were hunting in, and a PICTURE of your trophy!

I'm most interested to see which bow company has been doing the best. Trophy size doesn't matter! Post em' up!

I'll start off with mine!

2013 Hoyt Spyder 34. 45 yard shot. Utah.
339img_0359.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-05-13 AT 10:10PM (MST)[p]Hoyt crx-32. 30 yard shot. Wyoming. Plus my other 2 hunting partners had hoyts

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/nfh/two_zps43577afb.jpeg[/IMG][/URL]

LAST EDITED ON Oct-06-13 AT 06:45PM (MST)[p]2013 Hoyt Carbon Element G3, Easton FMJ 340, Grim Reaper Hades, not so sure I want to say how far, don't want to hear it from the ethics police, let's just say it was a long shot, but a double lung, didn't go 100yds. I'd definitely say a testament to Hoyt...My cousin also killed his with the same model bow...
Wyoming.

7103img_0229.jpg

Mathews monster at 85 lbs! 40 yards. New Mexico. I can't believe I forgot to put my bow in the picture. My first Elk with a bow.
I couldn't get a hoyt cause everyone else has one...had to be different! Hoyt Schmoyt :)

DSCN1498_zps827e1079.jpg.html

2066image.jpg

Hoyt alpha max. 70 lb draw 75-95 gold tips w/ meat seeker broadheads
Elk 25 yards- ran 30 yards and dropped
Record book Javelina 35 yards- ran 20 yards and dropped
Coyote 80 yards.- spine shot dropped in tracks.
2013 has been good to me :)
"I've hunted almost every day of my life, The rest
have been wasted"

My son used my Martin. 12 yrds Oregon. Dead at 20yrds in 20 seconds still in sight.
3776ethan_elk_2013.jpg

4807copy_of_ethan_elk_2013_d.jpg

Where are all the Mathews guys???

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

48 lb tradtech titan recurve, 28 yard shot. Wasatch general archery season.

IMG_2777_zps168289e3.jpg
[/URL]

>Where are all the Mathews guys???
>
>
>
>"The problem with quotes on Internet
>Forums is that it is
>often difficult to verify their
>authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Back east, asleep in their tree stands?

J/K:)

>
> New Mexico Bull
>68# Bow Tech Carbon Knight
>10 yard shot.I don't know
>how to post pictures.

264 to post a pic click on the spot like you are going to post a reply and up above the box to type what you want to say there are some links you can click on. Click on the one that says 'CLICK HERE to Upload Your Photos' then the directions are there on how to do it. I'd like to See your bull!!

>Back east, asleep in their tree
>stands?
>
>J/K:)

That was funny Eel

Great thread!

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom