bow season just about here...

bigcreekmetal

I cant believe only 3 more weeks until the bow season opens! This year flew by so fast for me. Took the kids up for a night this past week where we hunt. Saw alot of deer, bear and turkeys but no elk and thats the main thing I like hunting. They are there though, just didnt see them. Cant hardly wait! Anybody else ready to get this thing going?

This will be another year I will miss the archery elk hunt. I drew a Muzzleloader tag, Oct 1st through the 9th. I have been working with my gun for the last year, it is a different challange. But there is nothing like bowhunting. Next year for sure.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

Can't wait man, we're at the home stretch. Anyone else been out scouting?

I fear that it's going to be one hell of a warm start to the season.

Ya I dont see it cooling down much either. This heat sucks big time for hunting. Sure have to get those downed critters out fast! Or take lots of coolers and ice I guess.

Finding cows, calves and spikes hasn't been a problem. That's good because by the time I get there, the bulls will be with the cows. Now if I could just get the bulls to be where I can shoot them...

9010img_0066.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom