Bowtech Admiral or Diamond Iceman???

EROCK1313

The Specs on these bows are pretty much the same and they shoot pretty much the same, with the only real differences being the CAMS.

Questions Are:

-Which one would you rather have and why (any experiences with each is helpful)???

-What advantages does one have over the other or the drawbacks?

?-ERock-> ?

The Admiral will have a slightly more solid wall. The Iceman may draw ever so slightly smoother. Of course this all depends on your personal feel. I also like the adjustability of the Admiral. You can fine tune the valley, let off and the draw length easily. All without a press or modules. Not sure if the Iceman is the same.

The Admiral is "Self Pressing," is that correct? If so, does this mean that the String/Cables can be changed out completely without a Press? If so, would their be any instances wher you would need a press for this bow?

Also curious if this is the same for the Iceman if anyone can chime in?

?-ERock-> ?

I was torn between both of them also (before i bought my mathews), but I was very very impressed with how smooth each one of them shot. Very little vibration or any kind of hand shock. It seems to me like there was something that would hit your cable at full draw. I can't remember if it was the draw stop or what, but I remember something hit the cable and I didn't really like that.

LAST EDITED ON May-07-10 AT 10:59AM (MST)[p]The draw stop hits the cable. I see nothing wrong with that. You can also adjust letoff and valley with the stop. It makes it customizeable and gives it a firm back wall.

Yes the Admiral can be taken down without a press. All you need to do is back the limb bolts out. That makes string and cable changes or peep work really easy. I can't see any reason why you'd need a press with this bow.

Not sure if the Iceman is the same.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom