Bowtech Bows?

JH

well i am thinking about getting a new bow this summer and was wondering if any of you had any experience with these bows, i am pretty impressed so far but want to get some other opinions before I drop $500 thanks for the help

Scroll down about 15 threads and you'll see one titled "Which Bowtec?" There's some info there that may help. Hope it helps.

BOHNTR )))---------->

I'm shooting the Liberty VFT . I have a couple bows , but my Bow Tech is easily my favorite and best bow I've ever had . I know everybody likes the bow they are shooting , its always gotta be the best , but I have a few , I also have a new PSE Firestorm Lite, but its no where as smooth as my bow tech . ...

I agree Nut.
Since the Liberty is now under the Diamond division, you might want to check it out too.
I picked one up the other day and was very impressed.
When my kid grows into a full size bow, the Liberty will probably get the nod.
HH

Watch out for limb twist, cam lean and faulty limbs. Cam lean being the biggest problem I've seen. If your cam is not straight then how can your string be straight. It is not like this is a small problem, any bowtech that I've drawn back has had major cam lean. Do a search on cam lean for Bowtech and see what you find??? I would suggest Hoyt or Mathews, and let Bowtech get this problem straightened out. Sure, you can make it shoot straight, but why start out with a bow that already has problems?
a3dhunter
This is my humble opinion and why I didn't buy a Bowtech. Obviuosly others may feel differently!!!

Go shoot one and you'll see why so many people are switching to bowtech. Smooth, quiet, and a lot faster. Speed isn't everything, but if you can shoot a bow at a lower weight and still get good speeds. How can you beat that? The allegiance or the tribute would be my choice.

Ive owned 3 bowtechs my son has owned 2 and a good friend has had 3 bowtechs...Never had the Limb twist or cam problem I Love my new tribute.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom