bowtech customer service

moseleymiddleton

I have a 101st and the bottom layer of the limbs are delaminating. starting in the limb pocket. i took it to the local sportsmans wherehouse becouse they are the only bowtech dealer for 200 miles. i tried to get them to do overnight shipping on the limbs but sportmans said bowtech wouldnt do it even if i pay for it. here it is 5 weeks later and still no limbs. i called a differnt proshop and they said it is usually 5 to 7 days for warranty work but its been over a month. on tuesday i will try calling bowtech again to say wtf. i know the other archeryshop her used to carry bowtech and stoped due to warrenty issues.

has anyone else had these kind of problems?

moseley middleton

I have never had a problem with any of my Mathew?s warrantees.

My LX used to shoot a 320 or so grain arrow out of a 27" draw @ 70lbs. The bow was under IBO and I new it. I shot this bow for unmarked 3d and for hunting. I shot it that way for 2 years until I got a few tournament bows. Going on 5 years later and it is still going strong it is only my hunting bow now ?same limbs? and it has never failed me. "Hunting arrow has always been a 375-380 grn"

I had a limb crack on one of my apex's 7 during a popup shoot. I must have let the adrenalin get to me and over pulled my 52lb limbs. I still won the shoot and the limb was fixed in a week or so!

Archery is a year round commitment!!

I have a 101st and have had no problems with it.This is the first Bowtech i've owned so i have not had to deal with any customer service issues.Although this news does not give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

That is a little scary to hear about your airborne because I have been looking for one for a while and have talked to about a dozen people about them and havent found anyone who has had problems so far.

I've been shooting bowtech for 4 or 5 years and so has my brother. We have not had any problems but I have heard of several people with limb issues. I love my old liberty but i would probably go with hoyt or mathews if I bought a new bow today.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom