Bowtech Guardian

E

elkaddiction

I picked up my Guardian last week, shot it for a few days, and took it to texas for hogs. It is nothing short of amazing. My Guardian is shooting 400g arrows at 292fps. That's within 4fps of my 05 Allegiance but is significantly quieter. In deed, all who have shot it or heard it shot have agreed it is the quietest performance bow they've seen. Those texas hogs certainly never heard it. In each case, they turned and looked at the noise made when the arrow struck the ground after passing through the hogs. As much as I love my allegiances, I've concluded the guardian is a true step up for a hunting machine. Shoot one, I think you'll be impressed!

No, no, no, no. See now my 07' allegiance is the sweetest shooting hunting bow around. ;)

I shot the Guardian and everything you say about it is true. But my decked out Allegiance weighs as much as a bare Guardian. That was what made up my mind. Both are sweet bows! You can't go wrong with either.

Congrats on your hog hunt and your new bow. Now lets see some pics...damnit! LOL

I messed around with the Allegiance last weekend. The one they had in the shop only had the speed modules on it.

What is everyone here shooting? Speed or smooth draw modules?

Archer

I've got speed modules on my 60lb Ally which is plenty smooth/shootable. My 70 Ally is an 05 model so there were not interchangeable modules. My sense is it's very close to a speed module on the 06 and later bows.

I have speed mods on my tribute, couldn't tell much difference between the smooth and the speed mods so I went with the speed.

Ok i was just woundering how does the new risers on the bow techs work. How dont you need a bow press.

The only Bowtech bow that allows you to change cables, etc., without the use of a press is the Guardian. It only takes a slight amount of pressure to remove strings / cables after you back the limb bolts out. I've been shooting one for about a month...so far so good.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom