Bozeman Mt. HERE I COME,,,,,,,,

rugarm77

Hello guys and gals. I am heading to Bozeman next weekend for my sons BMX race. I have never been there before but from what I have been told it is awsome. I have 2 questions????

1- any hotel recomendations??

2- If I have some free time, maybe a couple hours where can I drive to see some wildlife??

Thanks in advance.

Go up Spanish Creek which is up the Gallatin. Lots of deer, elk, bison etc. Go after 7pm and take optics.

Just drive through town in the evening I've seen plenty of game. There used to be a herd of muleys living behind the mall one nice buck.I know guys that have drove around and spotlighted the fields in city limits just to see what was in town.they said some of the biggest whitetails they ever saw where in bozemen.26 to 30+ range!and they are untouchable

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom