Bragg'in Rights!!!

B

Buckrub

How 'bout those Maryland Terps!! Utah hung tough, but, in the end the Terps are going to the Final Four!!
"FEAR THE TURTLE" :)

Final four?
watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Luck is for those who lack skill and determination.
Eric

1.Hunting & fishing
2.Nascar
3.Wife-just because she will see this
.99 The Food Chanel
100.Womens B-ball

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

eelgrass,
I'm a George Mason fan too!!! Their power forward, Will Thomas graduated from my son's high school(Mt. St. Joseph).
I hope that "slipper" fits good and stays on til the end!!!

The Md. women's team managed to beat the Utes with the entire team down with the flu. They were up the entire night before tak'in turns "runn'in" to the can!! It's amazing that they could keep their chit together when they actually had none!!

"FEAR THE TURTLE", even with a soiled shell !!!!

Deadred!!!

DID YOU SEE SMOKE FALL WAY BEHIND,OH YA!!!

DID YOU SEE KENNSETH GIVE GORDON A LITTLE NUDGE???

DID YOU SEE GORDON PUSH KENNSETH AFTER THE RACE,I'D LIKE TO SEEN WHAT WOULD OF HAPPENED IF THAT WOULD OF TOOK PLACE OFF THE TRACK,KENNSETH WOULD OF STOMPED GORDONS ARSE BIG TIME!!!

THE ONLY bobcat ENJOYING 500 MILES OF ROAD RAGE ON A SHORT TRACK!!!

Watching a couple little nascar drivers fight is almost as funny as watching basball players fight!!! LOL! Stop pushing me!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-06 AT 07:23AM (MST)[p]I saw the Gordon/Kenseth incident on ESPN without the sound on. They ran it right after the IRL tradgedy. Without the sound, I thought they might still be talking about IRL and when Gordon came out with that helmet and Hauns device still on I almost thought he was Danica Patrick until I noticed the "Rainbow Warrior" color scheme and saw it was Kenseth he was pushing.

442946a158d554b4.jpg

ROY

"What can Brown do for you?"

Im rootin for all this madness to be over with.
Cant decide witch is worse NCAA B-ball or arena football both make me want to toss a brick through the TV.

Kyle

"If it moves shoot it again"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom